Ranking
Originally Posted by Veoo View Post
you make money off ur art?

thats p good but idk how you make money on fine art

I thought digital art was the only really profitable type of art

Eh no I dun make money off my art. Plus I'm only 13 yrs old so I dun need money,
"Death Before Dishonor"
Originally Posted by KingFrace View Post
id give you advice but will you even bother finishing this head? am i just wasting my time?

Haha. This crossed my mind also.

Way easier to cnc things you think are finished unless there is something fundamentally wrong with wip. Because otherwise how do we know your not going to fix it yourself.
Originally Posted by Fluxorious View Post
First human beeing I hear saying "I don't need money"

Well, I'm still a kid, and my parents provide me whatever I need unless it's useless, so I dunno wut I'd use money for. I mean I do have an account of my own cuz I won the scholarship but that too is just staying there. I've participated in yet another scholarship and i hope to win the prize again so that I cud buy a laptop for myself in my college studies
"Death Before Dishonor"

obviously fine art has a lot of money in it for the top tier artists, but as far as I can tell its kinda like sports--- you have to be in like the top 100 to make a ton of money otherwise ur living on scraps
-----
Originally Posted by 13chillz View Post
Haha. This crossed my mind also.

Way easier to cnc things you think are finished unless there is something fundamentally wrong with wip. Because otherwise how do we know your not going to fix it yourself.

wow chillz can you not see he's being annoying as fuck tho
-----
Originally Posted by Arunesh31 View Post
Eh no I dun make money off my art. Plus I'm only 13 yrs old so I dun need money,

just because it says professional art in ur signature. professional usually means you do it as a profession/job aka for work, so I was just wondering

some people use it to just mean they are good at what they do so I think I just misunderstood

my bad
Last edited by Veoo; Mar 19, 2018 at 04:38 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
just because it says professional art in ur signature. professional usually means you do it as a profession/job aka for work, so I was just wondering

some people use it to just mean they are good at what they do so I think I just misunderstood

my bad

Eh I'd luv to have art as my job but reality picks a toll.
I did think of making my signature a bit more humble; "PROFESSIONAL" was a bit too pretentious or proud... So is this 1 better?
Last edited by Arunesh31; Mar 20, 2018 at 07:46 AM.
"Death Before Dishonor"
wow chillz can you not see he's being annoying as fuck tho

one day you're going to realize i actually have a point, when you become too used to not finishing heads and won't be able to finish even a simple project without becoming bored.
I usually don't post WIPs of things I make because I'll either get bored of it or I'll get disgusted by it and delete it. So I only post when I finish something and/or actually like how it came out.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Originally Posted by Arunesh31 View Post
Well imma give my app l8r then but for now let me introduce myself I'm Arunesh from India and I'm 13 yrs old. I've drawing almost my whole life cuz I dun have any other passions except for origami. I use oil pastels and soft pastels and for sketching I make use of mechanical and charcoal pencils. I dun have a tab cuz Im still a student and my parents want me to study more than draw art(explains y my digital art is so shit). Here's something I was working on recently but there has been a slight delay due to my exams:

KRATOS

i just realized this was in oil pastel

hey you should start using hued undertones for those really dark areas. believe it or not it would add a lot more contrast on the red parts.

also itd make him look more “alive” if that makes sense. using black exclusively to darken areas will dull out color. you can get away with it on the skin, but even then i wouldve personally used blue undertones

also also if youre truly passionate about art just keep doing it. if you dont pursue something because you listened to your parents/teacher/friend/someone, its your fault. yes, its going to be difficult to make a living off of art, but i think its going to become increasingly easier to do so while society is steadily moving towards a digitally-driven age
Last edited by Tsuion; Mar 20, 2018 at 07:15 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
tsu tsu cuckoo
Fuck, been a while hasn't it, Who is in charge at the moment and what needs to be updated.

Anyone taking part in the space event?

Any new artist out there?

PFFFFFFFF what else to talk about.

I did some stuff myself -

Got more shizz but its a start

Also HMU if you need to be on the memberlist or anything else.
Sup nerd