Ranking
Original Post
#ToribashCup
Welcome To #Toribashcup

Everything is moved to our Thread in The Game http://www.toribash.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=86

Section 2 - Rules for Joining the cup's
Joining

To enter tournament, be in #toribashcup at least 15 minutes before start time. Use ?add command to enter yourself in the tournament. Only one entry per person. Should you be unable to play after joining, use ?remove to leave tournament. And you have to could use mirc. www.mirc.com download that, you can find the way to use mirc in here.

During play

All players will idle as spectators on the designated server (/spec command). When your match is up, you will enter (/enter command) and fight. When your matches are completed, you will return to spectator mode. Anybody who does not follow this process can and will be removed from tournament.

- Total Rules / Information -[

1. We do not answer questions, there are standings on the thread here = STUPID QUESTIONS
2. We don't want people to cheat
3. You have to use mirc to be allowed to play
4. If you begin to say that you did pay TC and you didn't you will be perm banned, and will not be allowed to compete
5. In Toribashcup's we dont wanna hear the "F" And "N" word or other profane words
6. You have to be ready for your match, if you are afk your opponent will win automatically
7. When an admin asks for silence listen to him, so he does not have to repeat himself
8. To signup for a cup, you have to idle on mirc channels #toribashcup / #toribash
- how to join a normal cup for normal days
Last edited by Chill; Oct 26, 2007 at 09:11 AM. Reason: Updated with info. -RbLcK- dots instead of commas on rules.
nah its cool i won a toribooster and im trying to put it to good use......i even gave 10k each to the ppl who came 2nd and 3rd place in the tourny i won
Originally Posted by Kai-Tiger View Post
nah its cool i won a toribooster and im trying to put it to good use......i even gave 10k each to the ppl who came 2nd and 3rd place in the tourny i won

wow kai, ur a really generous guy
Originally Posted by nmilkosky View Post
I would like to help for the cups, well, because I like to help, and I play toribash often.

nmilkosky You are now admin with us, ehm ill contact you when everything is setup, cause we are waitinf for the website is ready and all the new rules.
Ya this cup will kick ass and i hope everyone does there best and behaves during it

Thanx Scarvin i just want toribash to stay fun and make other enjoy it as much as i do

K.Tiger
Rules for Toribashcup

- TC3W = Toribashcup 3winners -

- Donation Information

250 - 25%
500 - 50%
750 - 75%
1000 - 100%

First place - 50% to the winner
Second place - 30% to the second winner
Third place - 20% to the Third winner

Each round is best out of 3.

- TCD 1,2,3 Information

- TCD1 = Toribashcup Death 1

Everybody has to donate 1000tc, and so if it is 8slots the prize will be 8000tc. and the winner will win 8000tc
its only 1 time death and you are out.

- TCD2 = Toribashcup Death 2

Everybody has to donate 500tc, and so if it is 8 slots the prize will be 4000tc. and the winner will win 4000tc

- TCD3 = Toribashcup Death 3

Everybody has to donate 250tc, and so if it is 8 slots the prize will be 2000tc. and the winner will win 2000tc

- Total Rules -

(1) We do not answer question that is located on the thread here = STUPID QUESTION's
(2) We dont want people to cheat
(3) You have to use mirc to could play
(4) If you begin to say that you did pay TC and you didnt you will be banned permanantly, and you will not be able to play toribash
(5) In Toribashcup's we dont wanna hear the "F" And "N" Word or other stupid words (counts for any other offensive words)
(6) You have to be ready when you are playing, if u lose while afk there is no 2nd chance
(7) When a admin asks for silence listen to him, so he doesn't have to say it agian and agian
( To signup for the cup, you have to idle channel's #toribashcup / #toribash

i have made some alterations, i didn't add any rules cause i am not an admin and i don't have a say in the rules but i hope the alterations i made are more effective

K.Tiger
Last edited by RiseAgainst; Sep 2, 2007 at 11:08 PM.
Originally Posted by Kai-Tiger View Post
- Donation Information

250 - 25%
500 - 50%
750 - 75%
1000 - 1000%

awesome.
i'm definitely donating 1000.
Originally Posted by PlayerID666 View Post
awesome.
i'm definitely donating 1000.

as will i
I r Batdude.
All cups is right now down, cause we need servers to set everything on, it will be up fast, when that is fixed it will run 24/7 and no problems up to 10cups everyday, we just need you guys to use and idle on mirc more thanks

- when its up to all admins there will be day plan for when you have to run the cups everything will come when im done setting it up, i will set up a TEamspeak server to, and some more stuff