Toribash
Original Post
Competitions!
Greetings to you all!

Starting next week, the following competitions will be held every week for unregistered users:

1. Judo DM
2. Classic/Tae Kwon Do - These two modes will have a competition every other week in a rotation, so one week will be TKD and the next is Classic, then back again.
3. Mod of the Week - A new demo server is going to be set up to allow unregistered users to experience a bit more of the game. Each week a new mod will be rotated into the server, and at the end of the week a competition will be held in that mode.

The prizes for all three of these competitions will be a registration key for each of the winners!

The Clan League
The Clan League will be returning within the month, as soon as the teams are organised and I can secure sponsors for the prizes. I will be speaking to each clan leader individually about this over the next week.

The prize will be something tangible. With the sponsors I am speaking to currently it is going to be some form of gadget or electronics, and there will be enough to divide within a team.

Weekly Pro Competitions
Once again these are waiting on sponsors. There will be two competitions held each week in different timezones, to allow European players to compete. Each week the competition will be in a different mod, so you will have to be versatile! Prizes for these competitions will be a cheap but useful piece of electronics such as a thumb drive.

The demo competitions will start next week with the servers being set up tomorrow. This week's mod will be Wushu.

Get practising!
Zob
Community/Competitions
Originally Posted by Jam0864 View Post
I found that out the hard way. (ask cro-mag if you really wanna know)
The answer is no.

if you are not allowed how can this player called +BlackNecro
grip in wushu then?? he is in Demo Weekly Mod! server and grips all the time :S (he uses Sticky hands to grip)
Last edited by ShadowTheHedgehog; Jun 22, 2007 at 03:12 PM.
the + before his name means his registered, it's not part of his name.
Back on topic, I very much doubt that he was grabbing, maybe it was as illusion.....(i doubt that more than him grabbing.) did you see him grab, or did you just see him pull someone closer to him with his hands or something like that? because sometimes your hand is lodged in another body part and it looks like a grab.
Originally Posted by Jam0864 View Post
the + before his name means his registered, it's not part of his name.
Back on topic, I very much doubt that he was grabbing, maybe it was as illusion.....(i doubt that more than him grabbing.) did you see him grab, or did you just see him pull someone closer to him with his hands or something like that? because sometimes your hand is lodged in another body part and it looks like a grab.

he was pulling and grabbing (both in different match thou) but i saw the little green thing and his hand were sticky and the little green thing came when he touched the other guys bodypart bloodymess (going to take screen shot)

__ __ . _____
|_ | \ : | O
|_ |_/ : | O He is not grabbing anymore :| but he said he used some script....
Last edited by ShadowTheHedgehog; Jun 22, 2007 at 04:04 PM.
The competitions begin in 3 hours time.

I hope you've all been practicing!
Originally Posted by -_- View Post
so what would the time be in eastern time?

Uhm, Could someone please answer that :P
Um Zob posted at 2:05 am GMT... if you scroll down to the bottom of the page youll see the time (right now its 2:51 AM).. hope this helps ??