ES Recruitment Drive
second stretch between platforms wasn't as good as it could've been

Yeah Ik, I should work on that.
you contracted your right leg too early

Oh so that's why I was slowed down.

Instep - M - Allegiance.rpl: Hey that was pretty good actually, there weren't many hits but still. The opener was nice and fluid. The only dm I didn't really like was the split cause it was not as clean as the others. Besides that, it's a pretty good replay
<Xioi> Become one with the bleach
Steam
Originally Posted by Onsola View Post
Yeah Ik, I should work on that.

So I never actually have any good criticism, so I'll go off of what I remember of your replay.
The start was good, run is solid, the first jump is perfect, but that second jump to that next platform is iffy. You took too far of a jump, take another short step before launching up to the platform, that should help with keeping momentum during your run. The roll at the end was.. good, but it defientely could've been better. Try going a little more into your shoulder, maybe that would help. I'm sure you already know that, as you half assed the roll XD gj on the replay, please continue, I'm sure it'd go somewhere if you persisted
-----
A multiplayer parkour with shadow0242. cnc? I know the beginning run was wonkey, it was in 10 tf
Attached Files
Last edited by Karbn; Dec 23, 2016 at 06:36 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Karbn
i cant cnc your replay cuz you didnt give the mod .-.
i see you flying anyway nice flaying tricks
a mp spar bad one
Attached Files
zweadfg.rpl (1.09 MB, 9 views)
[Tricktionary]-[Vector]
Oh sorry! I'm on mobile right now, will give mod and CnC when I get on desktop
[p] karbn and shadow freerun parkour 1.rpl: That was quite impressibe for a mp parkour. Ofc it has some flaws but overall it's pretty nice, I loved that run in the air you made, and how he pushed you up to reach the roof, that was pretty neat. Lol I suck really hard at over 5 tf. It was kinda original as well P:

File Type: rpl zweadfg.rpl: Welp your movement there was quite sexy. Smooth and fluid. Lol, am I the only one who sucks at mp? Nm to say really, I think that bumb was left slighly behind with you sick moves (Lol so biased, okno)

Now I wanna spar you again, to make a sick spar, and end up screwing it up in the middle of a jump and crashing, okno.

Also, since I spent most of the day without internet (for some odd reason), I edited a bit the pk, and made some push ups cause y not lol
Attached Files
lol push ups.rpl (159.4 KB, 7 views)
rooftop action3.rpl (464.4 KB, 8 views)
<Xioi> Become one with the bleach
Steam
I think I beat your pushups ;)
-----
Originally Posted by Kirinoi View Post
i cant cnc your replay cuz you didnt give the mod .-.
i see you flying anyway nice flaying tricks

here's the mod
Attached Files
[PUSHUPS].rpl (154.1 KB, 6 views)
matarikafreerun1_2.tbm (10.3 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by Karbn; Dec 24, 2016 at 07:08 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
i love the teamwork in that parkour, karbn.
not too bad movements either. GJ

at the end was a bit twitchy tho u know
Welcome back shikk!

Yeah I know my ending was not up to par, I went into sp and edited the end super fast, just so I'd stay on my feet. I'm glad you enjoyed it!
-----
parkour with shadow. I know it hasn't been two days, but I couldn't wait to share this. i'm really proud of this one.
also, a spar with onsola, I thoroughly enjoyed sparring with him!

aannd one short mp tricking
Attached Files
[t] karbn and phant trick 1.rpl (296.1 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Karbn; Dec 25, 2016 at 05:38 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
the replay was pretty cool, heh. heres one i did
with obey and he pinged right before the k.o.
so i editted but eyyyyy even know im rusty i think i did okay :P
Attached Files
S_Spar Obey1231[KOedit].rpl (525.7 KB, 8 views)