Toribash
First Assassins Creed. Running in the kingdom and then a fleet of like 25 guards plus the 10 already after me stop me and it turns into one huge fight. = Uber Massacre and when it was done a load of dead bodys strewn around the place
Time is a great teacher. Unfortunatly it kills all of its pupils... Louiz Hector Berlioz
Call Of Duty 4 yesterday i had a m14 the assualt rifle that fires semi-auto i was shooting randomly into smoke from a smoke grenade and in 1 shot 3 freaking headshots it was awesome.
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
Going on a bloodlust with my Hammerdin in a Diablo 2 Baalrun. The anger just never gets old.

I can go on and on about nostalgy from like 10 years ago, people just don't appritiate older games. In my opinion they were way better. Sure, Call of Duty 2 was very nice, but I think that the rest in the franchise is complete total trash to leech off money.
Last edited by Feurza; Apr 24, 2010 at 04:00 PM.
In recent times, in just cause 2, strapping a triggered explosive to the top of an oil rig, jumping and exploding it, just avoiding the explosion and parachute into the water like a badass.
winning a 500tc tourney. you could not describe how pathetically happy i was at that moment. And it was 2 minutes before this post. And I pretty much double my life-tc earnings.
NO!! I DON'T WANT BREAD IN MY BREAD SO I CAN EAT BREAD WHILE EATING BREAD DAMNIT!
Playing Company of Heroes with cheat mod. And then i spawned like 50+ artillery strikes all over the battlefield. After that i raped all my opponents using 100+ Tiger tanks.

Good times, good times
Well here go's,

I had been playing cod6 all day and just started having shit games (yaknow when you get tired and start fucking up?) haa anyways, joined a game in wasteland, about 6 minutes left in the match, i spawn on the third with the car piles and shit, yeah well i run over to the underground bunker and chuck in a grenade, get a triple kill, lol my face off, get back out of the trench and run towards the house thing, kill two more guys and get my predator, so i prone and get a triple with that too,i lol again, use my harrier which rapes two guys, and then cant seem to shoot anyone >.<, run around the other side and kill 3 more guys, hide in some bushes, and absolutely buttFUCK with the chopper gunner, get outta that, and kill about 5 more guys and get the game winning double kill with a teammate stuck Semtex, (fuck yeah), finished the game with like 47-0

I was literally sweating, and gasping for breath, it was fucking awesome bahahah
Sniped the pilot out of a chopper in BFBC2, the plane went down with 3 other people inside it
I was in amazement and I bragged about it for a few days
Originally Posted by Daxx View Post
Sniped the pilot out of a chopper in BFBC2, the plane went down with 3 other people inside it
I was in amazement and I bragged about it for a few days

Have done this before