Toribash
Original Post
[Over]Another Opener Challenge #1

Classic opener challenge rules, download the replay attached at the bottom of this post, edit after the specified frame, and finish it as you please.

You must download and edit the replay attached.
You must only edit after at least 80 frames have passed after the beginning; so starting frame 420.
Hacking is allowed. You may turn on self damage, add frames or remove Uke. In doubt ask in this thread.
You must submit 1 replay only, you can edit your post to update your submission until I close the thread on the deadline day.

Deadline is the 12th of August, I will close this thread on the 13th.

1st: 40000 Toricredits + 3 Shiai Tokens
2nd: 15000 Toricredits + 1 Shiai Token

Tcs are on this dude
Special thanks to the Event Squad for sponsoring with the Shiai

Judges

Probably nobody else cares to judge this, so you're stuck with me.

Making this with the intention of having a simple old OC you can just quickly make something for if you feel like it, I plan to make a couple more this month, that's why the prizes aren't amazing and the deadline is only a bit over 1 week. Unless you guys don't submit anything, in that case I will stop and become upset. If you see something wrong in the op please tell me so I can fix. Also yes I'm still using these shitty banners, tell me all about it

Attached Files
oc420.rpl (77.2 KB, 103 views)
Last edited by pusga; Aug 3, 2018 at 01:44 PM.
oh yeah
yes! finally
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
Originally Posted by Tinerr View Post
Hello!
The Event Squad would like to sponsor this event with 3 ST for 1st place, and 1 ST for second place.

Sweet, thanks I'll add it to the prizes on the op
oh yeah
Might edit this depending on how good other people's replays are gonna be as this was made quite fast
Attached Files
oc420 thing Tazare.rpl (206.4 KB, 30 views)
(●´ω`●)
might just fuck around and make something this weekend
[12:00] <fudgiebalz> toribash SUCKS
Check my ~~~Dank Replays~~~
the longer the replay the worse it is to make it, i apologize for it being ass and also for the random uke little teleport which i didnt control at all
Attached Files
oldschool and not lazy.rpl (709.2 KB, 48 views)
fimmy toribsah discorD DECAPgo be on fire somewhere elseₜₕₑ fᵢᵣetck listener