Ranking
Original Post
Left hand flame
Left handed folk, time to show off ;)
Some examples of how the flame looks with different flame particles (the particle texture costs 10k in the shop). The winner get ALL of these textures as free bonus. My favourite is the mini dragon, but of course you don't have to use fantasy themed textures, but can also use tribals or whatever drives your engine.

Start bid: 150k (lowered from 250k!)
Min. raise: 20k
Instant purchase: 350k

End of auction: May 17th

Items are not accepted unless it is a pure pack. Or void :P

Enjoy!

- Fluxit
Last edited by Fluxit; May 16, 2009 at 12:42 PM.
Good question, I should and will add that to the first post.
In fact, I'm quite satisfied with the items I have, many colour combinations which I still want to try with sets before I need new ones.
I just want pure and void and have the QI for none of them. Since void pack is pretty unrealistic, I'd say pure pack only.
if you do i'll give you my whole inventory and 1 month's earnings of a 100tc booster (since i dont know whether ou can send em) and i'm on like every day

EDIT: oh you just posted before me.

sure?
Thanks for the offer, but none of the items really interest me and the booster reward is too hard to estimate for me. If you know that it'll be above a certain amount, you can bid that and pay me when this booster runs out.
Does anything from here catch your Eye Fluxit?

http://forum.toribash.com/tori_pubinv.php?userid=212742

I know you send only pure pack etc but i'm just seeing.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
.::[Latin]::..-Ldr[GU]-[OLDA]-[PwN]-[TO]-[BISH]-[MG]-[WLT]

[Auction].::Full Demo Set::.
~TheElement Signature WingFlame
Sure, asking never hurts, as long as you don't expect that I accept the offer ;)
You've got a couple of nice items indeed, it's just, I don't need any items at the moment. I find copper pretty but 5-10k or so won't make a huge difference.
I don't know, I never cared about flames and got that one as payment for a texture set request. But I made a screenshot of the flame without any texture modifications to show you its actual look. Big image shows flame while just standing, small image shows how long it can get.
Not enough incentive yet? Then I add all these five, err, six flame textures for the winner as bonus on top! And if you want different words instead of epic win or even different numbers in the matrix texture, there's nothing easier than that.
Last edited by Fluxit; May 14, 2009 at 11:46 PM. Reason: edited images into first post