Ranking
Original Post
Is loaning possible in Toribash?
Trying to start giving loans to people with interest but not sure if it's doable.
It is. But I don't believe there's a real system for it. Give them the TC, add interest later. Just be sure you're not getting scammed.
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
You can yes. But I REALLY REALLY do not recommend it.

Like seriously, please don't do it.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

if you wanna get scammed go ahead. there is no built in system so unless you want people running away with your TC only do it to people you can really trust
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
I do it all the time. The only person that's ever scammed me is Zero, and he's now banned and I got compensation for it. As long as you take screens, you're fine.
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
Loan only to those you trust, or atleast know you well.
And like Plata said:
Originally Posted by PlataBear View Post
As long as you take screens, you're fine.

Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
I will add to the recommendations you received a few other warnings and recommendantions:

If you are loaning, you want to have FULLSCREEN screenshots in high quality uploaded to a site like imgur and keep backups. Make sure to take screenshots of everything (from experience, it's better to take too many than to say, "This won't be useful if I get scammed" and then say, "Oh... I should've taken a screenshot of that precise thing".

Make sure you communicate with the person you are loaning too through either the toribash game of the toribash forums. Stay away from: Irc, Skype, etc. Anything that there is a possiblity that the person you are talking too could say, "That isn't me", you must avoid!

Make sure the person you are loaning too doesn't have a bad market history and that you establish every terms of the contract with him (deadline, interest, etc.) and make sure to take screenshots of it all and NOT cropping the image.

If you make sure to have HD FULLSCREEN screenshots of ALL the terms of the contract and him ACCEPTING to those terms, that every contact was made through Toribash (game or forum) and that the terms where clear, you should be in a very good position if you ever get scammed.
Help Squad | Companions | OFRO
Do you require assistance? PM ME!
Hi liquid o/ you should come on IRC more.

OK well if you're going to do it you should know the following, first we do NOT support loan scams meaning if the person scams you and has no TC or items to pay you back then that's too bad we wont generate any TC or items as compensation but if the guy has TC or items on his main/alt accounts then we will attempt to refund you using their stuff best as we can.

These people who are saying "As long as you take screens, you're fine." they're flat out wrong, I can think of 10 ways off the top of my head that it can all go sideways for example I loaned someone 20k last week but they lost the TC and didn't have any items so all that happened about it was the guy getting banned and I lost that 20k.

The ideal loan set up so we can handle it best as we can:

Make sure you're chat is in the big mode by pressing the key to the left of 1 and get screenshots of the agreement e.g "I will loan you 10k for 1 week with 15k payback and you pay back on the 20th" and then they'll reply with "Alright I agree".

We will need to know when the loan was made, how much you loaned them, how much they were paying back and what date it is they were paying back. (Just log everything pretty much)

I can't stress enough how risky loaning is I'm one of the people who deals with scam reports and I've been loan scammed. (Even people you think you can trust may end up not being able to pay back for what ever reason)

THE WORM LIVES!
LegGang
Like goughy said,
Toribash doesn't support a loan loss so if the person stole your tc theres nothing anybody can do to get it back.