ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Lust View Post
Snip
playing safe is fun

If you were playing safe, as in just not ganking because you had no reason to, Why does the enemy jungler have double your farm? 56 CS is pretty bad for 10 minutes, let alone 20. Were you just dicking around in lanes all game?
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
if i get a higher rank now, will it be my permanent rank?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
No. I believe there will be a soft reset when the ranked season begins so ranking up will help your position when you do provisionals again.

I never died.
Last edited by Qukslice; Dec 4, 2016 at 10:06 AM.
"Who wouldn't pass up gay sex with Bercat?"
"Day is probably masturbating to Osu"- Hydra 2k15
i actually always go fill in ranked so thats why i always land support. Jungle is like my worst role and what i always do is 'gank' a lane and stay there for experience xd.
I rarely do krugs as they are now annoying to clear early on compared to raptors, which have 5 small creeps but are squishy at least. my jungle path for lee sin is either enemy's red/blu, depending on where enemy jg starts(because gold < laners dont guard river), my red/blue, raptors/gromp, scuttle, wolves, and the rest is a mess.
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
Lol. Jungle really IS your worst role.

I've been playing Master Yi jungle ever since I was level 20-something. After a lot of wins and losses, I have a lot of game knowledge. This "game knowledge" gives me a lot of information I exploit in my games.

You are wasting a lot of time... dont you know that red-->krugs gives you level 3 while your top laner is level 2? thats like... an easy gank.

My "Jungler Notes":

Have the same level or have a higher level than a solo laner / enemy jungler.

If you have the same level as a support or have a lower level than the support, kys.

Mechanics

Decision making

Reaction time
Last edited by Karstnator; Dec 5, 2016 at 02:50 PM.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
You're playing under the assumption of a carry or farm jungler. Support junglers are still a thing, albeit played less often.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
i went bard jungle this one time because i panick picked.i was 0/9 because lux was really stressing me out in chat. got carried hard by riven and vayne.

Its funny how i run fill, and whenever im on the mood to support i get jg
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2

akali jungle gameplay

im good at league
i barely ever check this forum anymore, to reach me go to my twitter
Full AP Nasus is fun to play but enemy team can easily kill you unless you're building tanky AP items.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER