Toribash
If you use the "echo" comand within startup.lua the game crashes. stderr says: "Text has zero length".

The "draw_disk" function doesn't respect the draw order, disk are always drawn before quads.

Some command(s) I didn't find yet corrupt the loading of replays in intro mode. stderr then says: "Unable to open replay/somefile_thats_in_scripts.lua"
Found out that this only happens when the script of subject is loaded from the menu
Last edited by DeFransen; Mar 15, 2010 at 01:16 PM.
"Wenn Sensei Tanaka sein Shodushi ist, dann soll er hingehen und uns den Dimak zeigen!"
How exactly cant you make a screenshot?

What does it say?

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

f means save replay.

You need to press f8 to get a screenshot.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

by F i ment like f3 f4 f5 f6 and on... also I just found out .. I have to press ctrl + f8 .. k its working..
Mods
In The Usual 3.60 Version Of Toribash, If The Toribash Program Encounters Any New Mod, They Will Find It And Download It From The Forum (Updating) By Itself, But When I Downloaded Mine From The Toribash 3.88 Version, And I Encountered A New Mod, And It Says "Cannot Upload This Mod", And Is that A Glitch, Or A New Feature..?