Ranking
I expect more war and things far from peace. I am anticipating flexible screens, though. I would say flexible lcds, but they may not be lcds, so, yeah.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
Originally Posted by SlyBash View Post
What do you think life will be like in the future? Why? I personally think that computers and televisions will eventually form into one, and stuff like that will become disposable, like sheets of paper. What do you think?

Television and computers are basically already one. You see advertisements on the Television and the Computer, you can even watch television shows on the computer. I don't think stuff such as computers or television will be disposable but it's quite a possibility.
what am i doing here
Future Developements that could Possibly Occur:
Non-Failing Condoms that CANT be felt at all (If you call this abstinence ill disown you)
Below sea level residences.
Underwater farms.
insect repelent that actually fucken works.
Ipad3
7th Generation Ipod Nano
5gh generation ipod touch
An alternative fuel to gas.
Redbull Gave Me Wings
i personaly think tht the world is gonna end realy badly lol
They say love is when you find the one? but what if love is the one that kills you. Think about it.
Originally Posted by biggems View Post
i personaly think tht the world is gonna end realy badly lol

lol is there any such thing as a "good" appocalypse. And this doesnt really portain to the main topic here. The topic is about developements.
Redbull Gave Me Wings