Ranking
Original Post
looking for a good fighting game
hey i'm looking for a good fighting game to play on wii u or xbox one, the deciding factor is that my girlfriend has bad sight so she cant really see well thing like super smash bros etc, what would you choose for a good experience and mostly casual.

note: 2d fighting like mortal combat or 3d like naruto ninja storm doesnt really matter.
Last edited by Kido; Mar 18, 2017 at 06:55 AM.
no u

Doa5LR has imho the best casual mechanics.
It is really easy to pick up and is fun even when just mashing but has a lot of depth if you want to get into it deeper.

Games like MK and SF take a lot of effort and practice to even start resembling anything like a fighting game.
Last edited by cowmeat; Mar 18, 2017 at 06:49 AM.
i tried it and it wasnt that bad, we had fun probably gonna buy the full version of it, i was thinking about pokken tournament, if anyone has an opinion on pokken by experience would be sweet
no u

Pokken is enjoyable, but it's hard to get "good" at. You can button mash like an idiot and do stuff though.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Pokken got boring super fast for me but it was enjoyable i guess
[CENTER][B]professor finesser
i think skullgirls is on xbone
sm4sh can be hard to see, is it hard even with just 2 players?
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Originally Posted by TyZi View Post
i think skullgirls is on xbone

Skullgirls is super hardcore tho. Not something you can just pick up and play.
Brawlhalla isn't too difficult to see, is free, and has a pretty large expansion of characters. Guess it depends on the type of fighter you're wanting.