ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Welcome to Off-topic.
Welcome. Off-topic is a board meant for less-than-completely-serious debate, idea sharing, news linking, et cetera. All these things which get posted in Discussion, but which most members that participate in Discussion don't really feel that they are suitable to a forum of the type Discussion currently is (Read: Debate). This means you can post some stuff you find interesting or new or cool here.

Now, Off-topic, like every other section of the main forum, has some simple common sense rules.

Firstly, this is not Wibbles.
Secondly, anything that would get you banned in Wibbles will get you banned here on principle.
Thirdly, don't post anything you wouldn't say to your awesome grandmother that makes those super delicious chocolate chip cookies.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
if wibbles IS meant to be a place for off-topic chat, what happens to wibbles now?
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
Originally Posted by sid View Post
if wibbles IS meant to be a place for off-topic chat, what happens to wibbles now?

Off-topic is a board meant for less-than-completely-serious debate, idea sharing, news linking, et cetera. All these things which get posted in Discussion, but which most members that participate in Discussion don't really feel that they are suitable to a forum of the type Discussion currently is (Read: Debate). This means you can post some stuff you find interesting or new or cool here.

It's basically a funked up version of wibbles, but with stuff that isn't necessarily serious, but not completely idiotic like in wibbles. I guess it would be in the middle of Discussion and wibbles.
Back for good.
It's for people who don't want to deal with hordes of trolls but have something that's actually neat to share.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
Woo finally

Good job in making this guys ^^

Now all the good threads won't have to rot in wibbles!
because what wibbles is supposed to be really only looks good on paper. this is basically what wibbles looked like on paper.
A certain recluse, I know not who, once said that no bonds attached him to this life, and the only thing he would regret leaving was the sky.
So what exactly is new about this? Looks like it's just a folder with gaming, computer/mobile, and music/movie chat in it.

edit: not trying to be a dick, just wondering if I'm missing something.
Last edited by Logic; Apr 3, 2011 at 01:32 AM.
Originally Posted by Logic View Post
So what exactly is new about this? Looks like it's just a folder with gaming, computer/mobile, and music/movie chat in it.

edit: not trying to be a dick, just wondering if I'm missing something.

Undeleted.

Gaming, computer/mobile, and music/movie chats are just subsections that fall under it. More general topics can be put directly in this board.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
Originally Posted by suomynona View Post
Undeleted.

Gaming, computer/mobile, and music/movie chats are just subsections that fall under it. More general topics can be put directly in this board.

Right - thx - yea I realized that so that's why I deleted.
I felt free to create the first thread which was not discussion nor wibbles worthy.
How are you?