Toribash
Original Post
3d Items load problem.
Well theres a bug that causes some people to ping out because of my 3d set.
thats kinda funny that i can get reported for lagging peoples out with INGAME items that free to buy.
Check my active inventory
I believe that's a problem with the said person's computer. As I can lp you just fine ingame without any lag. It's best for people with bad computers just to do /opt obj 0 to avoid their game crashing.
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash
Originally Posted by StevieInst View Post
thats kinda funny that i can get reported for lagging peoples out with INGAME items that free to buy

That's false, you cannot get reported for that, it's their issue.

As Typhon mentioned you should suggest them to /opt obj 0
Originally Posted by Smaguris View Post
That's false, you cannot get reported for that, it's their issue.

As Typhon mentioned you should suggest them to /opt obj 0

If multiply peoples have that problem doesnt it means that game not well optimized?

With my set everyone in room have 3-4 seconds lag when i starting to play and some peoples even pinging out.
Even i with FX8350; 16GB Ram; and RX480 8G get cut for like half of turn time before i can actually do an move;
-----
If thats ok just close that topic and thats all. I dont really care if people pinging because of me;
Last edited by StevieInst; Jan 8, 2018 at 11:13 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
If multiple people have that problem, it COULD mean that... But Toribash was never meant to run 22 something objects, along with textures, colours, and hairs and flames, all at once. I have a fairly good pc and even I would lag a bit trying to load that all into my game.

Just take some items off and everyone should be happy. That, or tell people to /opt obj 0 every single game
Generally, yes it is poorly optimised. That being said, it would be hard to change it now since all of the items are already out.

Not to say that it isn't an issue, but there is not much to do in this situation.
Bump, lemme explain about this thing, it`s tested by me, Stevie and Andrz:
I have not best notebook, right, but full settings+shaders is 60 fps.
When Stevie usesJust 2 parts of set
valkyrie-legs+arms, body-armorV2, head-armorV2+dreads and all in textures-my notebook went down, all exe files, win aero just crashing, videodriver dying and etc, here some screens.When this thing happen-my desc just autochange image and panel color. My screen starts blinking in addition to this and it only saves a full reboot
Attached Thumbnails
unknown (123.jpg   unknown (4).jpg  
Alive
Have you checked your task manager? Considering how many chrome tabs you have open, it is more likely that your notebook simply couldn't keep up with the workload. You also have to consider the fact that notebooks are horrible in terms of gaming, and judging from windows 7 it's probably an old one too.

All in all what I'm trying to say is, it's most likely not Toribash's poor optimisation as much as your outdated system.
That opt obj 0 dont do anything tho i always crash when i fight someone with full valkyrie and other items even i have them off
That's because the game still has to download the custom folder including the objects, it just doesn't show them because of that command.

With /opt autoupdate 0 the game shouldn't automatically download custom folders so you shouldn't crash when you see someone with alot of items. You won't be able to see anybody's customs anymore tho, unless you download them manualy with /dl username
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]