Toribash

The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Originally Posted by nikosefs View Post
that seems fun,what is it? xD

it's the teaser for an anime adaptation of the manga My Hero Academia (Boku no Hero Academia)
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
yep, a series.
I'm reading the manga, and it's been rather entertaining, so i have high hopes for the anime
Found this very entertaining

the whole thread where I saw it was quite good too:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/vi...1227714/page/1

but maybe not that good for people outside PoE comunity
wishful eyes deceive me
Some songs I've been rather into for a couple months now:

Been listening to a lot of Hollywood Undead lately. Still enjoying it as much as i used to. This is probably one of my more favorite songs by them.

| Jolly Roger | Aeon | fl0w | Liquor |
| Team NZ & AUS |

| DarkDranz | Kaito | Kratos | Brucia | Chirs | Trice | Tempest | Vitta | Pranit | TheAnimal | Sparky |
| TripStone |

Great inpiration
Last edited by ThePirateKing; Nov 28, 2015 at 06:42 PM. Reason: Fixed your YouTube embed..

i have been listening to these 2 tracks for some days now,
great remixes xD

also i am a lot into psychedelic music,and to be more precise
dark progressive and minimal,these are some of my new findings:

edit:also wtf missu,that was creepy as fuck xD
Last edited by nikosefs; Dec 1, 2015 at 12:50 PM.