Ranking
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?p=8936727#post8936727

check out my youtube channel thread ima try and get alittle active on it started a poll there too
I still take texture requests for usd
damn, hey guys, the Cubs won the World Series, yay!
I'm from Chicago, so of course I'm proud c;
but goddamn, the second they won, EXPLOSIONS and SCREAMING all over
I live nowhere near Wrigley Field (Cubs Stadium), and nowhere near downtown, but it was super lively here at 11:50pm
of course since it's Chicago, not even sure if fireworks or gunshots, but congrats Cubs
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Originally Posted by Pill View Post
Rip Indians ;( sorry but I was rooting for them

no problem, lol
i'm actually more of a White Sox fan, but since the Cubs made it so far and actually won, of course i was rooting for the home team c;

on a related note, some schools actually made it a no school day today because they were having a parade celebrating the Cubs' win lol
i was downtown where it was at, but i was doing other stuff so couldn't see it
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.

This picture hurts my brain what do you guys think about it??
[JollyR] [Ct] |Event Squad| (Au) [xp]
Pill || Calamity || Dropkick || Jere
Oh no I am a witch now, off to the noose for me, or maybe burn me alive up to you gentlemen XD.

[JollyR] [Ct] |Event Squad| (Au) [xp]
Pill || Calamity || Dropkick || Jere
Yo PKing, tell me what do you think about Monster anime?

BTW just finished Wolverine and the x-men and I really enjoyed it (I am a 33 yr old X-men fan tho xD).

Almost as good as X-men TAS when I was a kid.
wishful eyes deceive me