Toribash
Original Post
Making yor own personalized Item
I think there should be a posibility to work with the Item Forgers for a personalized item.
This won't come CHEAP OFC.
I'd price such an action at 2.5 milions tc OR AROUND 150$ (even 250$ sounds fair)
To worth it for the forger involved in tc he would get 500k from 2.5kk or 50$ from 250$ depends on the case.
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
Not a terrible idea

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
I am sure that very few would do this but some people may actually want to personalize a head or a set with something unique and would actually pay that ammount.
Some rules should be implemented.
And i am not very sure how the payment should be done...since u probably dont want to waste peoples time and don't pay in the end. So make a very exact demand, get aproved, pay and then work with the person who will make it. Maybe.
Or every now and then (3 months) relise a random item and auction start auction for 15 days. Highest bid wins a unique item and gets to write the description...idk
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
what if you made the obj yourself for a fee based on the number of polys (polies?) and it has to be approved by the IF
dabarrett I don't think that is possible cause if someone asked for an item with 10k poly count, that will seriously crash the game when the 3D item appears
I know that, though if you mean that the user can choose poly count and they can't make it more than 1k this will make it range from 500 to 1000 cause any model below 500 will look shitty
Originally Posted by Ihab7 View Post
I know that, though if you mean that the user can choose poly count and they can't make it more than 1k this will make it range from 500 to 1000 cause any model below 500 will look shitty

If you read what he said, he mentioned that it would have to be approved by the item forgers. And every model that's already in the game follows that same stipulation, dunno why it'd be a problem.

Originally Posted by shinitai View Post
If you read what he said, he mentioned that it would have to be approved by the item forgers. And every model that's already in the game follows that same stipulation, dunno why it'd be a problem.

Man, I didn't mean that, we wasn't even talking about that! We were simply talking about poly count in each 3D model and about the idea of making the 3D model's fee based on the number of polys of the 3D model