ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Gruszex View Post
Hello Parrots!
I'm a 15 year old (just had birthday today) shithead called Pear Gruszex, and I thought, "there are some cool people there dick sucking intensifies so why not to apply?"
So... I've been messing around toribash since 2012 (actually 2011 but I started using forum in 2012), at first my movement looked like squirming after breaking penis after some time I learned how not to suck that much and started some replaymaking (but didn't share replays and I still do not).
After like half a year of playing I quit toribash, then 2 years later I saw it on steam and I was like "KGO BOIS LET'S COME BACK"
Aaand then I joined MAU. After almost two years of service, I quit cause I didn't feel like being there anymore. From some time I'm Event Squat member. YES YOU'VE READ CORRECTLY EVENT SQUAT Well actually I became ES in first batch of recruitment drive but it has been decided that I should be removed. Anyhue, this is my long and professional app, waiting for decision :3
I may post a dancing vid later lmao (yes for real, just gotta get better quality camera unless you want a vid recorded with a potato and make your eyes bleed)

Picture of a parrot

Admire this magnificent app

I'm reapplying, wooo
Soo... I'll just post my old app there but with a twist!

Watch dis :
(that pic tho)

and another thing (not by me this time)

Mk, let's see how it goes
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"1 tf = win" Onsola 2k16
Sucking dick - 2/10, couldve put a lot more effort into the sucking of Moops dick. It was quite lackluster and left both me and Moop unsatisfied, in addition the noise was off-putting and didnt help Moop get off at all.

Making eggs - 0/10, there was no evidence of eggs actually being made, least of all in the outlined method. A video of the egg making process would be fantastic.

Dance - 8/10, there were some very enjoyable shapes. To improve you grade add a couple of rounds of the macarena and some jazz hands.

Be a staff member - 7/10, a good effort, could have set your sights a little bit higher, ninja would have impressed me far more.

A good overall effort, could try some more methods and there is work to be done in the methods chosen.

(I enjoyed the video a lot and I like the fact you put effort in, Im sure you will be discussed hard but beware of the fullness of the clan)
Don't dm me pictures of bowls that you find attractive.
Originally Posted by SmallBowl View Post
Sucking dick - 2/10, couldve put a lot more effort into the sucking of Moops dick. It was quite lackluster and left both me and Moop unsatisfied, in addition the noise was off-putting and didnt help Moop get off at all.

Making eggs - 0/10, there was no evidence of eggs actually being made, least of all in the outlined method. A video of the egg making process would be fantastic.

Dance - 8/10, there were some very enjoyable shapes. To improve you grade add a couple of rounds of the macarena and some jazz hands.

Be a staff member - 7/10, a good effort, could have set your sights a little bit higher, ninja would have impressed me far more.

A good overall effort, could try some more methods and there is work to be done in the methods chosen.

(I enjoyed the video a lot and I like the fact you put effort in, Im sure you will be discussed hard but beware of the fullness of the clan)

I had some other steps done but I didn't like the way I've done it so I posted best ones, also I can still add some stuff (and I will eventually add one thing for sure)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"1 tf = win" Onsola 2k16
Update :
I upgraded egg making (literally egg making)
eggs = HowToBasic, hence the weird sounds

/o/
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"1 tf = win" Onsola 2k16
Originally Posted by Moop View Post
A little birdy tells me you applied to Addicted yesterday.

-snip-

That's not even you. Piss off.

snip snap snop snup snep snip snwouldp snlikep sntop snjoinp snyourp snclanp