Ranking
Its not a friendly war, if the clan you are up against hates you
Damn hive mind.

***BZZTT****

Must fight in war... war is good... baa--ram--ewe

But what's a few fights for dominance between friends? I think juo was part making an announcement / making a human hive joke. Note the superfluous way of saying "we wanna fight j00"

And chac's image is now my cellphone wallpaper.
guys, guys. we should maybe possibly take a lesson from these guys after we've lost enough brain cells! these guys are patriotic to the extent of sickness! their spirit is unmatched! (sure, thats only because ignorance is bliss, but who cares about that?)

we should take them without hostility, but hospitality! take them into our homes, and stuff them with as many cups of stfu as they can handle!
Last edited by Neved; Jul 4, 2008 at 10:06 AM.
Originally Posted by culapou View Post
are you having trouble reading pirate?
do you know the word "most"?
because you idea of it seems to be off

Are having trouble seeing culapou? Most, (yes your favorite word) of the people who psted here also posted in most of the other threads. Now I think you should stop assuming I'm an idiot and bring forward valuable arguments rather than point at a possible folly in my post.
hmmm. cula, they're pulling that card, should we pull the "its a game, wtf do u mean cowardice tardfarm?!" card? or maybe the "go away, eat grass, and fart, you rabid contradictions of nature." card? we could possibly drag out the "yeah, we'll fight you if you fuck off afterwards." card.

pick a card! any card! one and all!
you know, when ur clan name is sheep, all attempts of argument are automatically laughed at and ignored
p.s. your hair is nothing special.

THE SOUND OF A THOUSAND HOOVES SHALL BE GREAT.

Also we won etc for you are dead and we are still alive.

; D

also, hax etc
Last edited by tertywerty; Feb 27, 2010 at 08:49 PM. Reason: Massive bump

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it