Ranking
Originally Posted by MrRobson View Post
I think they both have their advantages and disadvantages. Most people gather their opinions from previous pets they have had, so if i had a cat i would be biased towards cats because i havent had a dog before. I dont like my cat much, it pees everywhere and just randomly chucks craps on the floor, and it has the worst meow, because it is a siamese cat. i would love a border collie sheep dog though!

border collie = nip your feet all day long (especially small children, they try to herd them.)

cat pees everywhere because: its a male, isn't it. GET A FEMALE dammet.

holy shit.. Burnedbug is a genious. How does he know so much?!?
Last edited by Burnedbug; Jan 10, 2013 at 06:37 AM.
People HATE when sentences don't end the way they

female cat pees everywhere: its not fixed

that or

1. you don't clean its sandbox enough, so it doesn't want to use it because she will get shit on herself

2. You don't have the litter it grew up with, so she isn't used to your new stuff

3. It doesn't like the litter you have.
Last edited by Burnedbug; Jan 10, 2013 at 06:49 AM.

Originally Posted by Burnedbug View Post
border collie = nip your feet all day long (especially small children, they try to herd them.)

cat pees everywhere because: its a male, isn't it. GET A FEMALE dammet.

holy shit.. Burnedbug is a genious. How does he know so much?!?

My female cat isn't spaded, and she sprays, while meowing my ears off.
私の顔にそれを言う。
well theres your problem. Get your cats fixed people!
your kitty is simply calling for the guys, if ya know what i mean.

Unfixed female cats are wild and annoying (some are nice, like my first cat sophia)
unfixed male cats are less annoying, but still annoying.
fixed female cat are sweeter, but not as friendly as fixed male cats.

Cats are the best.

Dogs are either annoying as fuck or really well behaved and sweet. And there's this one breed of dog that looks like an alaskan husky and golden retriever mix, that acts just like a well conditioned cat (no barking, sweet, not rough)
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
Originally Posted by Zayex View Post
Unfixed female cats are wild and annoying (some are nice, like my first cat sophia)
unfixed male cats are less annoying, but still annoying.
fixed female cat are sweeter, but not as friendly as fixed male cats.

Cats are the best.

Dogs are either annoying as fuck or really well behaved and sweet. And there's this one breed of dog that looks like an alaskan husky and golden retriever mix, that acts just like a well conditioned cat (no barking, sweet, not rough)

Very true, but IMO i like the girls more than the boys. sometimes the boys.. erm.. hump you.. (true story)
Last edited by Burnedbug; Jan 10, 2013 at 07:00 AM.

Originally Posted by Burnedbug View Post
well theres your problem. Get your cats fixed people!
your kitty is simply calling for the guys, if ya know what i mean.

My Kitten has an irregular heartbeat + she's the premie of her family, making her have a panic attack while anesthesia is attempted.

When we took her back from the animalspital, she pooped in the cage twice and crying in her cage. I just wanted to let her go, so I rushed her home, let her go, in her first step home, she felt so much better, making me pass out from heart warm.

And yeah, she sprays to mark where she's been or where to know what she's in.

Holy S*** that rhymed.
Last edited by omegadark1; Jan 10, 2013 at 07:01 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
私の顔にそれを言う。
Well, I have a dog, but I don't have anything against cats either.

But with both animals you need to spend some time to train them what they can do and what not. Dog doesn't need that much time to learn it.
Last edited by Django77; Jan 10, 2013 at 07:11 AM.
''After the showers is the sun.
Will be shining...''