Toribash
Original Post
Online job!
Hello all i am looking for a good-online job iv been looking for 5 months but all spams or with enterfee so
i need to find an online job with no enternet and not a spam with:
1.real money to put on paypal!
2.for a guy like me(14 years old)
3.i can:image to excel ,data entry ad posting, ad clicking,converting images to word or excel or anything and translating arabic-english
and i dont wanna those sites of bidding like freelancer
so can anyone help me? and (i dont need a proffesional i need one that tried!)
INB4 14 days ban
If you actually got some arabic and english certs you can make decent money translating and transcribing.

You are much better off getting a job locally rather than online, since you don't have any qualifications.

Unless you want to do surveys...
goodbox sorry infoarmry is like bids and freelancing and stuff so diddnt work but htakn you anyway
immortalcow do you know any good translation with out enterfee and no spam that is working?
INB4 14 days ban
Originally Posted by scorpionma View Post
Hello all i am looking for a good-online job iv been looking for 5 months but all spams or with enterfee so
i need to find an online job with no enternet and not a spam with:
1.real money to put on paypal!
2.for a guy like me(14 years old)
3.i can:image to excel ,data entry ad posting, ad clicking,converting images to word or excel or anything and translating arabic-english
and i dont wanna those sites of bidding like freelancer
so can anyone help me? and (i dont need a proffesional i need one that tried!)

thought about streaming a game? if u get many viewers u can make pretty much money, only things which would say against, that youre maybe too young and no one will watch it. also u have to be atleast good at the game :d
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
That's impossible for an online company to accept 14y/o ..
At least be 18
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit
/youtube + good voice&good english&good gameplay+advertisements=money
dreamy suicide act
^ Or you could do what I do; make random youtube videos and hope that you can somehow pull money out of them.
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
Originally Posted by scorpionma View Post
Hello all i am looking for a good job online, blah blah blah

Um, before I answer this question it would help to know where you're from seeing as a lot of online job sites require a certain location (as in living in the US or the like) because I know some places where people your age can make money online, but you must be a US citizen...
DAMN.
I'm studying 3ds max now and in the future I could take freelance offers that will cost like 200$ each, while its a 1-2 day work on a one model, it seems pretty legit. Its the best for you to start learning 3ds max, its aint hard, just motivate yourself with the idea that you will be making money out of the knowledge you will learn and time you will put in it. Good luck.