ES Recruitment Drive
Demini your style is coming along pretty good, you have a lot of potential. For the replays non of them were really impressive, they were just basic mediocre tricks. There were some tricks you did that were pretty creative but executed poorly. I would suggest you keep practicing, and come back in the future. Note we're looking for eye openers, the best tricking realism replays, tricks that are really hard that are out of the ordinary tricks you usually don't see people do.

As of now, i'm gonna have to give you a no. :c
Name: Jay
GMT: +2
Player Card:
About yourself: I'm pretty much into video editing right now, nothing much else. School is a thing now though.
Reason for Joining: Senpai Dobby
Did anyone invite you?: No.
Rate how good you're at tricking(low: 1-3: medium:4-6 High:7-10): 7
Attached Files
L - Midnight City.rpl (196.5 KB, 22 views)
Youtube NEW ACCOUNT "ADJUST"
Replay length was too short. - A couple simple tricks isn't gonna cut it. Not very impressive.
Lack of replays.
No link to your video or video's posted to judge
Reason for joining is for Dobby? Shows your love for dobby, but not for the clan.
Overall app was pretty short - looks like no effort was put in

It's a no from me Jay. Please continue working hard on your tricks and apply in the future.
Name: Josh (Ezio)
GMT: -4
Player Card:

About yourself: Hi! I guess I could consider myself a pretty chill guy to be around I do parkour/freerunning in real life. I'm a huge fan of music (who isn't). Everything else, I think you should find out yourself ;)
Reason for Joining: I've been looking for a clan with skilled, and respected replay makers, and I've found it. Honestly, sparring, parkour, tricking, and general replay making is my prime passion in Toribash. I think I'd feel at home here, and I could surely learn quite a few things. (Plus, you guys don't have an overpowering number of members. I like that.)
Did anyone invite you?: No, but I do know most of you.
Rate how good you're at tricking(low: 1-3: medium:4-6 High:7-10): 5? I just started not too long ago though. The tricking below is my first ever.
Your best Replays: (Below)
Attached Files
Dobby v Ezio (v2).rpl (1.05 MB, 16 views)
SPAR - Ezio v Marrez.rpl (1.27 MB, 22 views)
Tricking WiP xx.rpl (346.7 KB, 26 views)
Ezio ~ Tsunami - Part 1.rpl (290.9 KB, 14 views)
Ezio ~ Parkour Dream.rpl (1,012.3 KB, 12 views)
parkourdream_d_fix.tbm (47.2 KB, 9 views)
Last edited by Ezio; Jul 10, 2014 at 12:11 AM.
| [AC] | Replays | Order of Taekkyon |
Application:
Name: Nate (TenNumbers)
GMT: US Central Standard
Player Card:http://www.toribash.com/usercard/tennumbers.png
About my self: I am 16 years old and love playing TB. During the week days however i do have work, so i wont be able to play often. In TB i love tricking and sparring, thats about it for me.
Reason for joining: I havent been in a clan in forever and would like to meet new people and have a good time playing TB.
Did anyone invite you?: Nope
Rate how good you're at tricking(low: 1-3: medium:4-6 High:7-10): i would say 6, im ok, but not the best ;P
Your best Replays: Down below.

Thanks for reading my application
~TenNumbers
Attached Files
TenNumbers - Twists.rpl (379.7 KB, 16 views)
TenNumbers - Backwards.rpl (330.3 KB, 14 views)
TenNumbers - Double to Cork.rpl (304.8 KB, 16 views)
TenNumbers - B- kick to cork.rpl (245.2 KB, 14 views)
spar 2.rpl (770.1 KB, 14 views)
Last edited by TenNumbers; Jul 10, 2014 at 09:18 PM.
Ezio- We'll decide if you're in or not later.
TenNumbers-Yeah sure okay, you're pretty good at tricking just pm me your main and i'll invite you.
Edit: Ezio send post more tricking replays here.
Last edited by Warrior; Jul 12, 2014 at 02:19 AM.
Working on some at the moment. Will update soon.
-----
Update: One new tricking replay.
Attached Files
Flying Ninja Squirrel.rpl (280.5 KB, 19 views)
Last edited by Ezio; Jul 14, 2014 at 09:39 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
| [AC] | Replays | Order of Taekkyon |
Name:My Real Name is Shehab and is you know guys plsdontkillme ingame

GMTUTC+02:00)
Player Card:http://www.toribash.com/usercard/PlsDontKillMe.png

About yourself:i am a footballer i like to play football and i started to play toribash becasue it more customed gameplay am not a good at fourms am working on sparring alot and being more creative and spiny

Reason for Joining:there is alot of respected members in that clan and i feel i belong to this clan because it purely sparring and parkour,tricking

Did anyone invite you?:nope
i started to create tricking replays in that days am getting better so i think i rate my self (5)
Your best Replays:down there

death triangle - war of heros.rpl

parkour me and omega.rpl

private.rpl

[Obey]joope1_vs_plsdontkillme-56193_62928.rpl

rolling stars- new collection.rpl
~Risk Every Thing