Ranking
Matarika's Application of Swag
Name: Matarika/ Emily

GMT: -4

Player Card:

About yourself: My name is Emily, i do various things IRL, such as Parkour and Tricking, as well as some Martial Arts. Ingame i Spar, Parkour, and after just getting down my Cork, i wish to pursue Tricking even better! I also make videos and Draw Art, theres that.

Reason for Joining: Well i want to join because i've been looking at this clan for a while, and i love it, and everyone in it is awesome, my favorite is Flash <- (Flash is king) my second favorite would have to be Ezio. Anyway i wish to maybe learn some tricking from you guys and improve upon my own sparring and parkouring.

Did anyone invite you?: Nope

Rate how good you're at tricking(low: 1-3: medium:4-6 High:7-10): Lets see, i'd say a solid 5.8 to 6.5, and i'm hoping you guys can get me further along :]

Your best Replays: I just recently Cleared out my good replays but i don't know if this counts (i hope it does) but here are some of my replays in the vid.

2 spars with Acer3323

I did one Cork (as Uke) in this vid i made.

I did some tricking in that also -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ingr...tkRXRg&index=6

Sorry about the inconvenience with the replays.

Skype: Srry no Skype, but i will look into fixing my camera so i can get one.
Last edited by matarika; Jul 28, 2014 at 08:23 PM.
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
Your videos are really awesome and I loved all your music choices.
My favorite out of what i watched so far would be 'Matarika's School of MataFu Demo' with the Ip man music ^O^
I can't really say much about your tricking, but in your sparring you were pretty creative.
I'll say yes.
Oh my gosh Thanks flash :3
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
Name: James (I prefer Jay though)
GMT: -4
Player Card:
About yourself: I like to do the spinny spins with the spins and the spins with the other spins
Reason for Joining: S7 really is the best realism tricking clan around and Flash invited me
Did anyone invite you?: Flash and Dobby. I am great friends with half the clan though.
Rate how good you're at tricking(low: 1-3: medium:4-6 High:7-10): Probably about a 6-7
Your best Replays: (Below)
Attached Files
#PubedCorks.rpl (175.0 KB, 11 views)
#PubedforLife.rpl (309.5 KB, 6 views)
#PubedGoneWild.rpl (180.1 KB, 6 views)
#PubedNextMorning.rpl (342.0 KB, 7 views)
Tricking With Vittu.rpl (470.6 KB, 6 views)
Name: 16bars

GMT: GMT +1

Player Card:

About yourself: I am 14 I like to play MOBA's like League of Legends and Dota 2 and I also play Minecraft I love listening to dubstep a lot. I rage quickly which is the bad thing but I am trying to rage less as much as always. I love freerunning and Aikido. My name is Saeed, my parents come from Arican but I was born and still living in England. Most of my time spent is on team speak speaking to my friends

Reason for Joining: I am sure I can help in lots of clan wars and I can help the clan go higher.

Rate how good you're at tricking(low: 1-3: medium:4-6 High:7-10): I would say 6 maybe

Your best Replays: 16bars - Clean and Clear.rpl
16bars - Stranger.rpl
Can't be stoped.rpl

I have more to come but I just have to edit them

If you have anymore questions add me on skype or PM me on toribash
Last edited by 16bars; Jul 29, 2014 at 05:53 AM.
Gonna decide if you guys are in or not in a few hours.
Edit: Okay, Yes to pubed and no to all the rest because 16bars replays are only madmans and for Emily I guess flash can decide if he wants to send an invite or not.
Edit#2: Okay so after a long talk with flash we've decided to invite Emily.
Last edited by Warrior; Jul 30, 2014 at 04:28 AM.
Name: William Grant
GMT: +10
Player Card:
About yourself: I'm a toribash player but I also like Planetside 2 and Rust (which was cancelled D
Reason for Joining: s7 looks like a mad clan with mad people with mad skills
Rate how good you're at tricking(low: 1-3: medium:4-6 High:7-10): 6
Your best Replays: Just one, pm for more
Skype: I'd prefer to get to know you guy's before giving it out
Attached Files
Tricking with headkick.rpl (37.8 KB, 8 views)
oxisudofrenohypoglycemolicodin
App for Sector 7
Name: Jon
GMT: +5
Player Card:
About yourself: Its been about a year since ive been playing toribash. I enjoy parkour, spar and tricking. I major in spar but I do a lot of everything. I really love to trick.I am trying my best to perfect my movement and do over-the-top tricks, which is one of my goals I am striving to achieve.
Reason for Joining: I want to join sector 7 because there are many high skilled players in it ( such as Flash and Ezio etc) just watching the people in this clan make me grow in my tricking/sparring skills, and I hope I can learn more from you guys whether I make it in the clan or not
Did anyone invite you?: no
Rate how good you're at tricking(low: 1-3: medium:4-6 High:7-10): 5.5-6.5

Here is a good video of me by Matarika : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-VX...Tl8CUOEewcPvT5
Attached Thumbnails
Toribash playercard.jpg  
Attached Files
RIsen.rpl (489.7 KB, 9 views)
Tricking with Bball.rpl (675.0 KB, 8 views)
me and mat again.rpl (870.4 KB, 5 views)
Matarika_RequestWIP.rpl (882.6 KB, 4 views)
Punchout by Matarika.rpl (1.38 MB, 6 views)
Parkour Video 5.rpl (532.9 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by acer3323; Jul 30, 2014 at 03:25 PM.
I'm new so I don't know if I'd have a say, but I know ace so and idk about his tricking but his sparring is great and he has much potential, he's in a lot of my videos. So if I had a say I'd say yes. Good luck acer with the rest of your application responses.