Toribash
Original Post
Clan Market :-)
I think its good idea to selling here useless stuff for other clan member for lower prices.
So i am first. My deactivated trashes almost for free (i am selling it, because i wanna buy supernova lax and i am kinda poor). So make any offer and get it :P
Make offers when you want sell anything too.
Strange that noone though about it earlier...
ToP Fighter!
Try to beat my MINIBASH CHALLENGE!
To be honest, we just don't care all too much about our colors. We all pretty much have our designated texture sets, and only use those.

I only have 1,090 toricredits right now, and the only items I see of yours that would interest me are the knox lax and supernova force. If you want to sell me one of them, I'll take them, otherwise I can't help you at the moment. I haven't sold textures or played the game too much lately, so my toricredits count is horribly low lol

Sorry I don't have a lot of money to give you :3
I'll let you know if I come across more money.
So sending knox force. Pay as much as you want to or give me any item for it. Sending...
Anyway, i check out your inventory, and you have lot of stuff there
-----
Knox Relax sent. Make good deal for me. I believe you, man.
Last edited by pizdu; Jan 26, 2011 at 12:09 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
ToP Fighter!
bwaaaaaaaaaaaah
I have items
because
I don't trade items
therefore
you will not
get any items
from me
unless you want extras
but I don't know if I have extras

I will send you all of my moneys, and if I get more moneys, I will send you those moneys, because you trade items for moneys and moneys for items, and that is the way things are.

In other words
CAPITALISM
No problem. I only want good deal for both for us. No matter that will be items or tc. So what is your offer for it?
ToP Fighter!
This is what I can do. I can give you all the money I have now, and jump back into the game and play a bit, then give you the rest of the money as I earn it. If that's alright with you, then keep the money that I'm about to transfer to you. If you don't want to wait for the money, send the money back, and I will send your item back as well.
I'll wait. Guys, you just show me, that isn't important how im looks, only who i am and what i can to do. Thanks a lot. I think i just find my mental family here
ToP Fighter!
we need greatone and his 1327595205234527357342 tc
Bounafizta says:
My love for u has gotten me detention like 4 times lol