Ranking
Original Post
Request
We need to have a clan war, of any type. We just need to bond more.
Anyone have a grudge on a certain clan? If not then I say we take on the weakest one. Which is wicked. Or the strongest, that will battle, which is eVo. All or nothing. Who's with me?
idk if we are ever on at the same time so it would be very awkward. Dont know if many of us play ingame which also makes this awkward, it would be cool if we could arrange a date to do this on but tbh i dont see it happening. It might do tho if everyone can get on at the same time.

so yeah if everyone else can get on sometime im in.
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09
i'm fine, depending on what modes we use. It'll have to be on the weekend, more than likely
Bounafizta says:
My love for u has gotten me detention like 4 times lol
To be honest, before we think about clan wars, we should first try to meet in-game at around the same time. I propose we try to do it this weekend, if that's alright with everyone, maybe on Saturday? You guys let me know.

I do think that this clan does need to bond a bit, and getting a little in-game active, even just rubbing the rust off and having a little fun, would be beneficial to the clan as a whole.

When (if) do you guys get on Toribash?
[elite] Sarutobi ~ Ryland Gomez [elite]
I just get on if it's necessary, I work this Saturday, so it'll be later, around 7 pm (19:00) central time USA.
That's about when I get on, but on the weekends I can get on more or less whenever, so long as I don't have pre-planned events.
[elite] Sarutobi ~ Ryland Gomez [elite]