Toribash
Originally Posted by Shuckle View Post
HA! He's been on. He changed his profile to invisible so you CANT See when he was last on.

Someone just PM him, its that or he's just hiding from everybody, maybe faking that he went to jail for attention.

Lurking from shadows

:/ My status is always set to visible. Always has been, always will.
I visited irc n explained my situation to Clan and whoever was in #Tnt at the time. Uric also knows my current situation through pm.

Originally Posted by SWEXxELITE View Post
Swammy/Ongbash is pulling a deadly seven on our asses.

Wow Swexx..
</3

Originally Posted by Shuckle View Post
Oh, he went from invisible to active, he was previously on 19 hours ago. Which tells you he wasn't in jail. Or he's out

As I said I visited irc n pm'd Uric explaining. I never went to jail however I was held in custody untill my court date. Also why the f**k do you think I visit n not post. I have been checking up on TNT and [clan] when I can so yes you did see me online but no i never posted. Whats the point in being half active? If you know me you would know that when I'm active I'M SRSLY ACTIVE.

If you where doing a better job tracking me you would know I'm not using my laptop so its not always around.

Originally Posted by Azuma View Post
I miss swammy

You see this ?^
No questions just love

This threat shows alot of appreciation for what I have done for TNT thanx guys ¬_¬

If you have an issue leave. I won't.

/closed
I haven't fapped for the full extent of your leave.

(^You have no idea how long it took me to type that properly.)
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
Oh yeah oh yeah!!!

Someone remind me to update the trash bin.
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|