Toribash
~Moop was busy today so I went and did things~

On trial in publicfeatured for this week: LightningSassy.tbm, please go and try it out. Other mod suggestions on this thread have and will continue to be noted.

Thank you for all who have been trying out the new mods!
Originally Posted by Icky View Post
~Moop was busy today so I went and did things~

On trial in publicfeatured for this week: LightningSassy.tbm, please go and try it out. Other mod suggestions on this thread have and will continue to be noted.

Thank you for all who have been trying out the new mods!

No offense to anyone, but did you guys actually try the mod?

Don't mistake me, im not saying it's bad (Im sure it must be hella fun stoned at 4am with your buds), but it's just not for multiplayer ! Almost all the fights end up in draws ! Nothing fun right there.

If you guys don't have a proper mod in storage for the week, why dont you just upload one you like and think would be appropriate?
NEW MOD IN FEATURED SERVER:

rekbo_test1.tbm <--- a new kicking mod odlov has been working on. Let us know what you think!
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
666skyfall.tbm

my Esports silly mod contribution - (a new mod made this week)

the base mod is rk-mma (to keep it competitive ) the dojo has shrunk a lil - your head is filled with helium, an the sky will fall on you, causing much headaches. an some funny floating escapes
Last edited by judd666; Jan 23, 2016 at 02:44 PM. Reason: i didnt mention the modname....... :|
Signature Permissions no
My new mod sambo-shu.tbm

can be found here: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=547450

I explain everything about the mod on my thread.
Last edited by Submerge; Jan 23, 2016 at 09:26 PM.
[JollyR] [Ct] |Event Squad| (Au) [xp]
Pill || Calamity || Dropkick || Jere
acroshu1ng_fixed.tbm

Here's a little explanation from my thread

acroshu

Thanks, we enjoyed all those mods!

pouffywall: when testing yours, we encountered a couple of glitches. Does your mod usually run smoothly?
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
Yes, it usually plays pretty smoothly. If you PM me with the nature of the glitches/send replays I can take a look at it and see if I can figure out what the problem is. Thanks!
I have a suggestion, any one of my three lightsaber mods, dab_saber.tbm, dab_dualsabers2.tbm, or dab_dualblade.tbm. The mods are pretty straightforward, the wrists spin to give a huge range of motion if used properly with the shoulders, pecs, and elbows. They spin nearly 180 degrees forwards and backwards to allow for fancy movie-like spins and flourishes while not letting you helicopter and try to win that way, triggers on the torso, head, biceps and thighs. The blade will "burn" your opponent if hit hard enough and will turn the part dm'd black for a visual effect. The inner part of the blade is the instagib piece so if you barely touch yourself it won't cut off yourself but I could go on and on.. Try it
dab_saber.tbm is a classic saber
dab_dualsabers2.tbm is dualwielding classic sabers
dab_dualblade.tbm is Darth Maul's saber

I personally recommend the dab_dualsabers2
Last edited by dabarrett; Feb 10, 2016 at 04:07 AM.
Originally Posted by dabarrett View Post
I have a suggestion, any one of my three lightsaber mods, dab_saber.tbm, dab_dualsabers2.tbm, or dab_dualblade.tbm. The mods are pretty straightforward, the wrists spin to give a huge range of motion if used properly with the shoulders, pecs, and elbows. They spin nearly 180 degrees forwards and backwards to allow for fancy movie-like spins and flourishes while not letting you helicopter and try to win that way, triggers on the torso, head, biceps and thighs. The blade will "burn" your opponent if hit hard enough and will turn the part dm'd black for a visual effect. The inner part of the blade is the instagib piece so if you barely touch yourself it won't cut off yourself but I could go on and on.. Try it
dab_saber.tbm is a classic saber
dab_dualsabers2.tbm is dualwielding classic sabers
dab_dualblade.tbm is Darth Maul's saber

I personally recommend the dab_dualsabers2

Having played those mods, they could be hella fun with a lot of people. Relatively fast paced too.

I'd recommend Dualbalde tho but dualsaber is nice too !