ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by uhm View Post
C

Thanks for your cisticism. It is exactly what I'm waiting from this thread. I will read it carefully later, when I'll get time.

As you should know, my english is pretty rusty. "tldr best video ive ever seen, when can you make a video about me? 8=>~"

I'm not sure to understand that, maybe a kind of cynicism ?

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

Originally Posted by Mocucha View Post
Thanks for your cisticism. It is exactly what I'm waiting from this thread. I will read it carefully later, when I'll get time.

As you should know, my english is pretty rusty. "tldr best video ive ever seen, when can you make a video about me? 8=>~"

I'm not sure to understand that, maybe a kind of cynicism ?

no problem
yes it was a joke
also dont take any mean things i said seriously, i wrote too much to filter myself a completely
I finally take the time to answer you.

About After Effect, I will probably never go on it (sadly) because I have no time to learn a new soft. Btw what sony vegas give to me seems enough at my eyes.
You talk about «replay showcasing» instead of editing and it is the case. Since the begining it is. Replays before all. You find my replays badly done, well ok, I don't really care about that. Even if people find them mediocre, I'm proud of them. Anyway, I agree with you, Large and Swexx are a lot better than me.

About the fact some video maker moved to an other game because after a while it is always the same shit with awkward moves etc., I love that shit. I take pleasure to edit Toribash.

The font is bad, yeah, a detail for me. I honestly don't put much effort on that. The pan/crop took me a lot of time because of the SV limitations.

[00:08] I wanted to show the precision of the final move and I liked the fact that kind of action rarely happens. As the first replay, I didn't wanted a ko. About the rendering, idk, I am not very aware about technical aspects.

[00:43] universaly ? No, I love some of them and it is a part of the environment. Most of time I just hide it. It is a video about my own tori, I wanted to let the ground texture on purpose because I like it. I understand your point of view anyway.

[00:50] I'm not sure to exactly understand your point because of my shitty english... well, as you seem to mention it, it is sometimes hard to find good players to spar. Anyway, it is my flow showcased (even if you dislike it).

[1:00] that replay show the head, not my tori itself. I know some of you find it weird, the way it is keyframed, the end and the general fitting. About the transitions, I don't get your point. Could you explain this more please ?

[1:14] I never edit a replay. Especially for a video. It is a replay showcase and it show the replay how it was done. The lazyness you seem to see is a part of it. I wanted it in, it is a choice. We were forced to end fast because my opponent was about to crash.

[1:24] ineed, I suck in tricking, but I wanted to post it anyway, for the fun part and it worked with some people. But I think you must know me in a different way than «Mocucha sucks at sparring and is overrated in video editing and he rapes cats» to get it. Take it as a private joke. About the effects used in it (and the next replay), I wanted a moving vinyle to move instead of the whole screen, but it was very hard for me to do that (people said me that SV is too bad for that kind of stuff), so I finally arrived with that. To be honest, I find that pan/crop weird too. And no, that tricking replay didn't took me just 5 minutes... it took me a lot more x)

[1:42] I'm pretty bad at parkour, but I like to record them. I agree with you, most of them are just awkwards, mine first. But I show Toribash how it is, not how we would like it is, that's make a huge difference.
I let the other player in the dust because... he felt in a hole lol

[1:59] I changed cc a bit, yes. I wanted to keep a general visual harmonisation, so only changed a bit. I understand your point of view about the transition, at the first moment an other replay should be at that place but for some reason I put that one and tried to make a correct transition because I was tooclazy to record it again. About the replay itself, I think my flow is correct and it is what I show. I can't play that much and take what I have. In both cases, for my laziness to record again the replay or just to wait only good replay makers, I already have an IRL job I do that youtube thing only for the pleasure, it is pretty lame that some of you seems to ignore that.

[2:17] I think the replay seems clear with that camera...

[2:21] just because I think it cool, what else ? ^^ you dislike the effect, ok, matter of opinion there I guess ;)

[2:25] I agree with you, that effect could be better done. I don't have the time to make my own particles etc. and I accept to get some «meh» effects because of that.

The fact that people take me for a god or anything else isn't really my problem, it seems to be yours...
I don't improve very fast and not at all on some cases and honestly, I don't give a fuck. When I watch my own videos and compare them to real editors (those who mastery it) I know that I'm not really good, I'm the first to say it (you can't know it if you don't know me). I found my own way of making tb vids, between quality and quantity and I assume it. I don't give a fuck to give perfect videos, I give a fuck to take pleasure in what I do.

Some people find them cool, some other find them creepy, in both case I don't really care. Not because I'm a sociopath, but because I don't try to please each of you.

Thanks for your comment

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash