Toribash
I'm drinking absurd amounts of beer everyday, because alcohol is always the question, and the answer is yes

Also this takes most of my money every month, so I'm basically bankrupt now
Pois nasci nunca vi amor
E ouço del sempre falar
Originally Posted by Lazors View Post
Never heard of it or seen it but it looks amazing.

It tastes amazing too. Strong fruity taste but it's not sweet like fruit liquors and it's really really strong. Basically there are variants from 32 to 72 degrees and all of them are good.

The only downside is that it's hard to get and it's expensive.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

Originally Posted by gabrielll View Post
Well, now just wait for someone to put you guys in the rooster. Remember to be patient knowing that this is pretty much the only active thread in the org

Also Delayer, did you start playing tb when you were 9?

Yes
Actually 8, because started in September and I bought game in October as 9th b-day present for me
I started playing when I was 13... ahh now I'm going to be 24 this December

where has the time gone lol

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
Yea I started with 15 and I'm 23 now, time flies

I find it kinda funny how this game has so many old school players, I mean, look at those join dates
For you guys with a lifelong time worth o tb: has this game affected you/your life in any manner?
Affected? Not sure, only that I couls use this time in real life, go out and so on, but I don't regret it.
Ally life I love fightings and tricking, so probably toribash was a good training in it. What about you?
Guys, if you need any help with organization - feel free ro pm me, I'll help as much as I can