Ranking
Original Post
Sets
Sets are probably a very low priority but they piss me off sometimes when I'm trying to organize. I have 3 suggestions for these, they are as follows:

1. Ability to remove the name from all empty sets
2. Ability to change the order sets appear in your inventory
3. Sets inside of sets for further organization
Tree
Nah for one I think it would add a lot, for example, I have a set for 3D Items.
Soon I am getting a full skeleton set. I wish I could put my full skeleton set inside of my 3D set.
This is a great Idea. Especially for marketing when you want everything to be easy to find for your buyers.
I totally get why you would want this as a feature. Honestly a great idea
It'd actually be great, I'd also like a feature to hide sets from people (excluding staff). It'd add a great bit more of accessibility to the set system.
ohmergawd
I don't think having sets inside of sets would be possible, as i've heard the way sets are coded is quite messy. As for ordering sets, the simple way could be to just rename your set alphabetically. i know what you mean though and it would be nice to see that implemented. removing the name on empty sets would be a cool addition as well
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
Sets
Sets inside of Sets would be nice.

Example, say if i need someone to hold items with qi requirement higher than my own. I can make a set named queen and have my items inside of it organized by type.

~I merged the threads anyway, as a possible suggestion for the future. Kore
Last edited by Kore; Apr 9, 2018 at 08:45 PM.
Pickled is alright
And fresh is quite a delight
Creati0n-approved
Sets were originally able to be inside other sets. The problem with this was the difficulty it existed in order to track items or find items in huge inventories in scam cases. It was practically impossible in 100+ sets with subsets inside inventories.
Originally Posted by Tinerr View Post
Sets were originally able to be inside other sets. The problem with this was the difficulty it existed in order to track items or find items in huge inventories in scam cases. It was practically impossible in 100+ sets with subsets inside inventories.

Yeah, that makes a lot of sense. I see why it isn't implemented right now. Wouldn't being able to search for an item though help surpass that issues? Or possibly a way to have a system detect empty sets inside of other sets and pretty much just jump through them to an item?
Pickled is alright
And fresh is quite a delight
Creati0n-approved