Toribash
Original Post
Submissions Board
So I thought this would be a cool idea. I board where you submit translations, moods, etc...
I have recently made a French translation of the support board rules.
I can't sen it through pm's because it exceeds 7000 characters.
This board would be where people submitted things like that.
I think it is a good incentive for people to pitch in and try to help.

Tranlsation I Wanted To Submit

P.S. As far as putting this into a text editor then sending it. I guess it the bb code messes it up or something. I can put it into a text doc when I don't have the BB code on it.
But everytime I put bb code on it then try to paste it into a text editor, it freaks out.
Last edited by Samurai; Oct 20, 2017 at 06:53 AM.
An alternative would be to upload the text and code to a site like pastebin.com or hastebin.com; either site should format your BBCode perfectly fine and have it compacted to about 30 characters for you to send off to a staff member.

I personally don't see the board being utilized enough to justify making it; if there's anyone who's wanting to shoot off a suggestion it's relatively easy to just PM a member of the staff group you're making a submission for.

Alternatively, you can simply post the implementation here and suggest that it be added somewhere into the main forum.
Originally Posted by Creati0n View Post
An alternative would be to upload the text and code to a site like pastebin.com or hastebin.com; either site should format your BBCode perfectly fine and have it compacted to about 30 characters for you to send off to a staff member.

I personally don't see the board being utilized enough to justify making it; if there's anyone who's wanting to shoot off a suggestion it's relatively easy to just PM a member of the staff group you're making a submission for.

Alternatively, you can simply post the implementation here and suggest that it be added somewhere into the main forum.

Yeah, I fixed notepad.
I do see your point as it is easy for people to pm an admin or any staff quite easily.
Welp, I think looking back this may not be the best idea closing