Toribash
So, any good tank support suggestions? I am considering taking up supporting as a tanky support.
Alistar is actually pretty easy to use even for the casual Bronze V player. Not to mention that you can literally tank turrets for fucking FOREVER.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Guys I have a question.

How does one deal with kiting?

And what gives a champion the ability to do so?
My Replays
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
You know what else is bad, 90% of these posts. Can we take the cancer somewhere else. This used to be my favorite thread and now I cringe when I read it lmao

Hypocrite

Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
Guys I have a question.

How does one deal with kiting?

And what gives a champion the ability to do so?

Generally if you're being kited then you want some form of gap closer or cc to, you know, bridge the gap between you and whoever it is that is kiting you so you can deal damage and/or kill them. If you can't actually reach the opponent and you're constantly being kited than you're either going to die or you better run away or go to a teammate so they can help or something.

Kiting is basically dealing damage to a guy while not receiving damage from them. Best example of this is Kalista, with enough attack speed she can probably just jump around you whilst attacking and you won't be able to do a thing except eat spears. Champions with no innate gap closer are pretty weak against champions that can kite easily (eg. Trundle, Udyr, etc.).
Trundle can kite?

Damn, I need to learn how to do that.

Also, would it be possible to play League without a mouse? Only a mouse pad?
My Replays
Originally Posted by RAWWRH View Post

First S game

Voli is Bae

gratz aldo Bae is Danish for Poop.....
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
Trundle can kite?

Damn, I need to learn how to do that.

Also, would it be possible to play League without a mouse? Only a mouse pad?

Any champion can kite skill shots tbh. xD All about prediction and timing.

a touchpad maybe but a mousepad needs a mouse otherwise its nothing but padding. ;p
Originally Posted by Holotor View Post
I clearly said Trundle is weak against kiting champs, lrn2read pls

It wasn't very clear, let's be honest.

In other news, I hit diamond for the first time the other day. It's been a long two years playing this game, but a good two years.
League of Legends NA: Locus