Ranking
Original Post
New Moods
I know at least a few people want this. It is simple but cool. New moods.
I have a list.
Surprised
Anticipation
Fear or Fearful
Shame
Satisfied
Confident
Shy
Guilty
I know this list would be hard to fully complete because of the graphical designs etc...
But, some of these would be great to have.
Originally Posted by Creati0n View Post
If you make the art for them, it's possible they can be implemented. Our artists are normally prioritizing event art or art for the majority of our new projects that'll be released, so adding new moods aren't of priority at the moment.

Hell yeah I'll get to work on it man.
anxious/anxiety
depressed?
euphoric

EDIT: Before I get infracted again for "useless posts", Yes these are my suggestions
Last edited by Lucy; Oct 4, 2017 at 07:11 AM. Reason: <3
|Evil|
I don't exist
Originally Posted by Unicorn View Post
why not remove them altogether, they are useless and the small bit of customization really isn't worth it.

What the...

"Some people like moods and want more moods? Tcha, get rid of them, not worth it!"

Mate, clearly some people like moods. Why would you deliberately anger them by taking it away? For the sake of what? Moods aren't detracting from anything. It's a fun customisation option that helps individualise peoples profiles.
----
I bet you in 6 months and they'll stick moods behind a paywall. Sir's already planning it...
A depressed mood would be really nice to have, suicidal doesn't really cut it tbh
I really like the idea of having new moods
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
Custom moods
Adding custom moods would be another plus to the forum. I've noticed toribash has been changing (for the better) And adding custom moods would be the extra spice.

How would it work? Well similar to forum user titles You could pay TC to change the color and text of what it says. And VIP members could have extra features, for example. A cool background for your mood instead of a solid color, or their mood is bigger. etc. Please leave your feedback on this Idea so staff can consider adding such a feature.
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐I just want to say, Hello ۩͇̿V͇̿I͇̿P͇̿۩ (Maia<3) (>._.)> PM
[SIGPIC]https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2044493_18.gif [/SIGPIC]
What would it look like? Because if it looked the same as a usertitle did that would be very weird looking at.
So would there be a template or would it be you have to get someone to do the art by paying them by tc.
I am curious to hear what you think it would even look like
Originally Posted by Lost View Post
What would it look like? Because if it looked the same as a usertitle did that would be very weird looking at.
So would there be a template or would it be you have to get someone to do the art by paying them by tc.
I am curious to hear what you think it would even look like

The moods would have the same shape, but it would start out blank. Then the user could choose the color, text and or texture background. The textures would be made by users. And members could also decide to not have text and just a picture in the small mood box.
Last edited by emoney78; Oct 5, 2017 at 08:31 PM.
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐I just want to say, Hello ۩͇̿V͇̿I͇̿P͇̿۩ (Maia<3) (>._.)> PM
[SIGPIC]https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2044493_18.gif [/SIGPIC]
A little bit of an update guys
I have created a confused mood.

Creati0n said to go for it so I made one.
Please give your opinion on it
Last edited by Samurai; Oct 12, 2017 at 01:59 AM.
Originally Posted by Lost View Post
A little bit of an update guys
I have created a confused mood.

Creati0n said to go for it so I made one.
Please give your opinion n it

You Really did it^^

I think it's nice, but the head should be differently shaded than the rest
[TLL]
Originally Posted by Kriegery View Post
You Really did it^^

I think it's nice, but the head should be differently shaded than the rest

Yeah I am fixing that rn
More moods to come, guys, keep on the lookout
Also for those of you wondering, I used aseprite and photoshop to create this image.