Ranking
Original Post
256/512 DQ texture
The name of the dq texture item is " 128×128 DQ Texture " I don't see a 256 version or a 512 why not make a 256 and a 512 version ?
Zyns#6664
There is no need for higher quality in thouse kind of textures. 128 is sufficient
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
Eh not really, most people design at higher sized canvases, then shrink it, causing qiality loss. If you just add the ability for 512 and 256, people can have the quality the people want. May not seem important but makes players happy. Agree with @Tree. @Kriegery as well.
~Zurka~
Originally Posted by zurka View Post
Eh not really, most people design at higher sized canvases, then shrink it, causing qiality loss. If you just add the ability for 512 and 256, people can have the quality the people want. May not seem important but makes players happy. Agree with @Tree. @Kriegery as well.

This ignores the fact that the amount of space flame and dq textures take up is incredibly small. If you can actually prove there's any actually noticeable difference outside of eyerape flames that no one actually wants, maybe we can consider 256 flames. As it stands there is no reasonable excuse to implement this.
I think I might be retired.