Ranking
Original Post
Minibash Next!
Who remembers minibash? I loved that game. I know you very busy with Toribash Next, but if you could have this a side project and if you are considering it I had alot of ideas

1. Free play mode.

2. Challenge making that others can download to try.

3. Ingame chat.

4. Servers.

5. Dev made mods like aikido and mushu atleast the simple ones

6. That's all. I tried to download minibash and it didn't work. It'd stop loading after i inputted my username. Sorry if this is written badly as I'm typing on a phone. Thanks hampa or whoever reads this if you do xD And please consider this.
Minibash was abandoned by Nabi years ago, I don't know the reasons behind it but I suppose it's because it didn't work as expected. What I know is that the PC version was removed because of some plugins thah got removed in 2015 and without that plugins the game would not load.

I don't think they will spend more money and time to bring back a game that didn't work.
Last edited by Theory; Oct 18, 2017 at 12:18 AM.

Professional Graphic Designer
Former [Crooks]
Leader | [TA] Member | Ex-[Latin] member
[Mexican] Player |Fan Club
They could redo it. The physics where amazing, the controls too. It had so much potential it's unbelievable imo, you could have so many awesome features so to bring back the game would be awesome
As much as I wish minibash would be remade with tb next, I agree with theory. I don't think nabi studios, or any of the devs who work on tb will bring back minibash.

Although it's not much help, perhaps you could find a developer to recreate the nessesary plugins required, and have them bundle it into the game itself, so it runs independently. I believe all the source code of minibash is still there, it just needs the plugins to run again.
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
Lol you bet it would. Which is why you would have to recreate the plugins from the ground up, and you would probably have to modify some of minibash's source code so it would work with the new plugins. I'll be honest, I don't know much about coding, so I'll leave the answer to the big staff
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
I just think toribash should branch out abit. Sure, we got toribash on the wii. but who plays the wii? :P making it compatible with tablets, phones, would be great. and it'd probably make alot of money. I literally only know how to code Batch (and scratch) so if anyone reads this who knows how to develop android apps... pls
Yes i agree with JSmusic! OMG if you guys can make a app for my tablet i would pay for it if need be!
Parrot
Ok, so first off I have no idea how mods would feel in a minibash game.
It just feels a bit outlandish to play different mods, as the current way the game is built; mods wouldn't make since at all.
I would say this could work if they redo mini bash as a whole (which takes a fair bit of development)
The idea of the app sounds awesome, no doubt I would download it.
Overall this is a decent suggestion there are just a lot of resources and dev time that would have to be spent on this.
replys
@Lost you are correct, but when I mean mods, I only mean simple things, like gravity, background image for spars? floor colour? You're right it would take a fair bit of dev time, but, it's worth it. and other than toribash next, they aren't THAT busy (I think) and probably have room for a side project. It would probably take significantly less time to make than Toribash updates etc (don't quote me)
-----
@Milf LET'S PROTEST. BRING BACK MINIBASH! BRING BACK MINIBASH! BRING BACK MINIBASH!
-----
PS: it should be called pocketbash.. I like that name xd
Last edited by JSmusic; Oct 20, 2017 at 05:01 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump