Toribash
Original Post
Incorporate Toribashtextures.com
I think it would be cool to have a built in way of uploading textures so you do not have to use a third party image uploader.
Besides that toribashtextures is prety neat. Few modifications here and there.

So the point is:
Could nabi buy the site maybe?
Can the devs incorporate it in the forum/game
Would it be a problem with storing space over time?

This would also fix the lost textures from missing link.

The rule should be that you can only upload tb textures on the platform

And using same tb acc, so each player has a database of timy 128*128 textures they own.
On a second look at this, it could be a built in texture market. Like the ones for items if there was a sold, owned, made heads tabs next to deactivated and activated etc

What do you think guys? Would it be cool for toribash to have a database of all the art (from now on).
Last edited by Insanity; Oct 21, 2017 at 11:56 AM.
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
Could nabi buy the site: Yes, but no. Unless hagan has plans and wants the "$" for the site it is unlikely.

Can the devs incorporate it in the forum/game: Yes, it is possible, just as is possible to view the sets from the site. With hagan's help the developers could easily set up a page or functionality.

Would it be a problem with storage space over time: Depends, considering the textures are hosted on the Toribash texture's website (unless i'm wrong and their hosted somewhere else), it could potentially if it gets enough uploads, however, considering Nabi controls servers and things and stuff already, it could potentially be manageable.

It would be a good idea, however it truly depends on Hagan's choices since he developed the site.
Originally Posted by Elite View Post
Would it be a problem with storage space over time

Probably.

Forums recently ran out of space so people couldn't upload anything. This stuff would take up a lot more space.
i love this idea but instead of incorporating it how about a long term collab nabi and whoever owns the other site work together so nabi doesn't have to buy the site itself
nabi could help work on the site
the owner of toribashtextures.com could help on this site ect

Hi, Currently I have no intention of incorporating toribashtextures into toribash.com.

Although I see the potential of this idea, the work required for me to put in for this to work properly would simply not be worth it on my end.

This thread did however give me the idea for a function in which users could search for toribash users and retrieve their texture set with a preview.

The bbcode that allows users to post set previews on the forums should be a sufficient enough alternative to your idea.
Last edited by Hagan; Oct 26, 2017 at 08:39 PM.
Originally Posted by Hagan View Post
Hi, Currently I have no intention of incorporating toribashtextures into toribash.com.

Although I see the potential of this idea, the work required for me to put in for this to work properly would simply not be worth it on my end.

This thread did however give me the idea for a function in which users could search for toribash users and retrieve their texture set with a preview.

The bbcode that allows users to post set previews on the forums should be a sufficient enough alternative to your idea.

saddening to see this, but maybe it's for the better. what i WOULD love to see would be toribashtextures used as a legitimate way to preview textures, so we no longer have to include in game previews. tbtextures would have to be further worked on, of course, but it'd be so nice to be able to use this site to provide images of sets we want to sell.
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
The owner of the site isn't considering this at the moment, so I'm gonna close this thread, if you want to suggest things for him, consider PMing him, and if it has to do with toribash, make a new thread