Ranking
Original Post
Servers that aren't Public Servers giving 1 TC
I think servers other than public servers should give at least 1 TC so playing some fun mod doesn't feel like it's for naught.
You contradicted yourself, you play "fun mods" for fun. Private servers don't give as much TC so that they can't be farmed.
whats the point of giving 1tc

its not like you're going to play over 100 games in tiltfix.tbm just to get 100tc

cmon, be logical
This is actually stupid. I get that the grind in pub servers may be annoying for a blue belt, but honestly its not that hard to grind out tc, especially in a qa lobby because thats how I got my first few hundred tc, theres no reason to implement a reward in priv servers by default. Maybe if you had a system where the owner could add his own tc and set an amount received for winning, which I think is already a thing.
ohmergawd
As Surge and Flame said, private servers don't give tc so they can't be used as farms.
Adding a tc 'prize' for wins in private servers is a horrible idea as it can be exploited quite easily.
If you want tc simply go have some fun in public servers. They are there for a reason.
If that happened, people would set matchframes - 1 reaction time - 0.5
then just farm for hours. So, yeah, that's why it isn't a thing. But, I'd like to see the feature of being able to add tc per win from your own acc, this could be useful making unofficial Tournaments in different mods, like a basketball tourney or smth.
tbh even if they farmed for hours with 1tc per hour, it would be dead ass noticable and what, they would get like 500 tc its stupid anyway