Toribash
Originally Posted by patrickooo View Post
First, Congrats Karbn.
Second, stop judging everybody like assholes...
Third, Whomever feeling like joining this clan has the chance of applying no matter who he was, just make a useful application then we'll take into consideration what'll happen to him.

Also about the whole Vector thing "what can you bring to the clan" that's of what I am not seeing in the clan... a very low amount of people posting replays and/or art... do what you're telling everybody they have to do before you tell them to.

pure truth ^^
-----
Th3CrAzY

. . . he is older than me
i mean at toribash age thingy D:
anyway it's good to see some cool old people says hi
Last edited by Meija; Oct 25, 2017 at 09:49 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[ΛΜΔŦΞRΛŞŬ]
Originally Posted by Th3CrAzY View Post
how about me? ^^

It's been way too long since I've been on toribash, decided to come online and see what's up. Can't believe vector is still a thing ;o how you all been
edit; needless to say that joining part was a joke, don't think I'll be active on tb any time soon again

holy shit dude it's been a while. Well I'm back in toribash and we got some great new members so the clan is somewhat alive again How are you, where have you been?
~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos
Hey guys! Right now I'm on phone but in about 8h (not so long lmfao) I'll show you my first attempt at tricking, please be cool I never did this kind of stuff before lol
Find me ingame and duel me
how about me? ^^

It's been way too long since I've been on toribash, decided to come online and see what's up. Can't believe vector is still a thing ;o how you all been
edit; needless to say that joining part was a joke, don't think I'll be active on tb any time soon again

hey bro
M I N I V A N
how about me? ^^

Wow you're still here? No way!
How's it going what have you been doing? Why did you leave the forum anyway lmao been a while since I last heard about you.

(P.S. Th3 and I were friends at our starting lanes in this game so we probably got in it sometime together as I can recall)
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
How's it going what have you been doing? Why did you leave the forum anyway lmao been a while since I last heard about you.

(P.S. Th3 and I were friends at our starting lanes in this game so we probably got in it sometime together as I can recall)

Nobody can beat mine and haku's friendship
Originally Posted by HOPE View Post
Nobody can beat mine and haku's friendship

DIE YOU AND YOUR FRIENDSHIP
MOHAHAHAHAHA
that was a little bit too evil cx
anyway i'm jealous
[ΛΜΔŦΞRΛŞŬ]
Originally Posted by Aadame View Post
holy shit dude it's been a while. Well I'm back in toribash and we got some great new members so the clan is somewhat alive again How are you, where have you been?

I'm doing really well, was in sweden this year again and it was really awesome
Other than that, been doing school, studying a lot and playing games I guess ^^

Originally Posted by Hours View Post
hey bro

we haven't talked in ages, how you my dude
🤙
-----

I kinda got hooked on other games really fast and forgot about tb completely. I'm way too active on discord now
Last edited by Th3CrAzY; Oct 26, 2017 at 10:04 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
eh