Ranking
Original Post
Joints For A Set
I need joints for this set :

I want the joints to fit perfectly with the body textures like the set of Trestet for example as you see there are two sets of different colors you will work on the purple not the red and I would take care of the recolor myself, then I guess that you will need the body texture, I can give it if :

-If you are not a known artist I want to see some examples of your work and if you show me sets that are not your creation I will automatically report you.

- If I see you using my set you will get reported too. ( it's logic )

For the design of the joints I want simple joints, as the set, which does not have too many lines ... It has some line but in the right place what makes the set beautiful I want you to do all the joints without any exeption do not forget a joint or two NO!

Well as I said at the beginning I want the joints done perfectly with body textures and after seeing your work and seeing every detail I will give you a fair price for your work. Right now i have almost 300k ( if you see that i have more or less " don't be like change your op man you have more/less tcs it's not my fault if it's chaging ) what I think is already an over pay price for this request but if I have to pay more because I see your involvement in the set and effort in it I can go high in price.

Well good luck to you and have fun ;)
Last edited by Zyns; Jul 20, 2017 at 05:15 PM.
Zyns#6664
reselling what ? and i won't give you the body texture until i see your work
Zyns#6664