ES Recruitment Drive
Hello my player name is itsmezach.I might be a noob but I think your clan could help me out alot.your a awesome clan i read everything it took me 2 hours but i hope i get in the clan
Originally Posted by itsmezach View Post
Hello my player name is itsmezach.I might be a noob but I think your clan could help me out alot.your a awesome clan i read everything it took me 2 hours but i hope i get in the clan

Hello
If you really did read everything, you woudn't have made such a terrible app.
DENIED
If thou gaze long into the abyss,
the abyss will also gaze into thee.
Hello.
Hello WAPOWers

I'm going to start with some simple information about me, but I will also get into the stuff you want to mostly know about.

Information About Me :

My name is Demitrius. The Age at which I am making this app is 14. I'm a gamer and huge computer nerd and spend most of my time inside. I used to play sports, but it wasn't my cup of tea. I am also an aspiring graphics designer and I will link my port below for your viewing interest, if you want to view it that is. Hobbies include designing and mostly video games. Now that you know some information about me, I will proceed to the more important things.

Important things :

*NOTE*, THIS WAS MY MAIN ACCOUNT, BUT I MADE A NEW ACCOUNT BECAUSE OF THE SHEAR FACT THAT I DONT LIKE NUMBERS IN MY NAME. IF THIS IS A REASON OF ME BEING DENIED, I UNDERSTAND WHY, BUT THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME. IF NOT, MY MAIN NOW IS ORANNIUM.

What I offer to WAPOW is graphics design and an all around fun person. I mean, anyone can be a fun person to be around, but I feel like I have my own spin of fun. I enjoy designing for clans and teams not because I'm in it [ Don't get me wrong, that too] , but for the fact that I like to have a challenge. Everytime I join a team, I feel like I kinda upgrade my graphics desigining skills because I like to climb the ladder. However, this time I decided to just use some cheat codes and skip the entire level to the top of the ladder, [ Dear god I just typed that.. god help me]. I am currently Practicing making heads and bodies of TB characters, I need ALOT of practice , but I can do most things though. My favorite mod are parkour and sparring mods. I need to learn aikido a bit better because I can't enjoy it if I can't figure out how to get out of situations. I mostly play sparring and parkour mods, just for the shear fact that I like the realism of replays I see. I mostly practice those because I want to get better with balancing and my flow. That's just me though. I play pretty often, basically it's my life now. I really can't enjoy any other game but TB now. I get bored with any other game, but this game has mods that just make it 10x more fun. I post reguarly on the forums. Whether if you or someone else asks a question or need me to do something, I am basically always on the forums waiting for someone to ask a question or for a task for me to do. I do check and respond to my PMs, that's infact the first thing I check when logging in to the forums. I respond to basically anything, so yes I do respond to my PMs. My toribash expirience is all good. I never had a bad TB expirience. I played TB for two and half years, but took a 3 year break. I've basically lost all of my skill and I'm try to reharness the previous skill I had. I love most mods from aikido to 360chestwhateverthefuckthenameofthemodis. I just love toribash in general.
Anyways, that is the end of my application, I hope you take me into consideration. If not, I will reapply in the near future and understand why I've been denied. I will link my portfolio below for viewing pleasure as previously stated.

DISCORD:Orannium#4572
WAPOW!

http://www.deadboy.portfoliobox.net
Last edited by skateit31; Jul 30, 2017 at 06:55 AM.
Originally Posted by skateit31 View Post
Hello WAPOWers

I'm going to start with some simple information about me, but I will also get into the stuff you want to mostly know about.

Information About Me :

My name is Demitrius. The Age at which I am making this app is 14. I'm a gamer and huge computer nerd and spend most of my time inside. I used to play sports, but it wasn't my cup of tea. I am also an aspiring graphics designer and I will link my port below for your viewing interest, if you want to view it that is. Hobbies include designing and mostly video games. Now that you know some information about me, I will proceed to the more important things.

Important things :

*NOTE*, THIS WAS MY MAIN ACCOUNT, BUT I MADE A NEW ACCOUNT BECAUSE OF THE SHEAR FACT THAT I DONT LIKE NUMBERS IN MY NAME. IF THIS IS A REASON OF ME BEING DENIED, I UNDERSTAND WHY, BUT THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME. IF NOT, MY MAIN NOW IS ORANNIUM.

What I offer to WAPOW is graphics design and an all around fun person. I mean, anyone can be a fun person to be around, but I feel like I have my own spin of fun. I enjoy designing for clans and teams not because I'm in it [ Don't get me wrong, that too] , but for the fact that I like to have a challenge. Everytime I join a team, I feel like I kinda upgrade my graphics desigining skills because I like to climb the ladder. However, this time I decided to just use some cheat codes and skip the entire level to the top of the ladder, [ Dear god I just typed that.. god help me]. I am currently Practicing making heads and bodies of TB characters, I need ALOT of practice , but I can do most things though. My favorite mod are parkour and sparring mods. I need to learn aikido a bit better because I can't enjoy it if I can't figure out how to get out of situations. I mostly play sparring and parkour mods, just for the shear fact that I like the realism of replays I see. I mostly practice those because I want to get better with balancing and my flow. That's just me though. I play pretty often, basically it's my life now. I really can't enjoy any other game but TB now. I get bored with any other game, but this game has mods that just make it 10x more fun. I post reguarly on the forums. Whether if you or someone else asks a question or need me to do something, I am basically always on the forums waiting for someone to ask a question or for a task for me to do. I do check and respond to my PMs, that's infact the first thing I check when logging in to the forums. I respond to basically anything, so yes I do respond to my PMs. My toribash expirience is all good. I never had a bad TB expirience. I played TB for two and half years, but took a 3 year break. I've basically lost all of my skill and I'm try to reharness the previous skill I had. I love most mods from aikido to 360chestwhateverthefuckthenameofthemodis. I just love toribash in general.
Anyways, that is the end of my application, I hope you take me into consideration. If not, I will reapply in the near future and understand why I've been denied. I will link my portfolio below for viewing pleasure as previously stated.

DISCORD:Orannium#4572
WAPOW!

http://www.deadboy.portfoliobox.net

Sorry for the late reply,
For the time being, you are IN DISCUSSION
If thou gaze long into the abyss,
the abyss will also gaze into thee.
All the apps depending are DENIED. Mainly because everyone is very busy atm, and we didn't have the time to go through them
~ Leader of WAPOW ~
~ 7 Year TC Dealer ~
~ Discord: didi8 ~
Originally Posted by Pyro View Post
All the apps depending are DENIED. Mainly because everyone is very busy atm, and we didn't have the time to go through them

Sooo I'm denied? Just making sure
Originally Posted by skateit31 View Post
Sooo I'm denied? Just making sure

Yes BUT you can re apply
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hi,Wapow

I am So bad at english so promise me about what I will do know

My name is Abdulrahman and sometimes my friend call me Bedo.I want to join wapow to get a new Family Wapow is without me strong and If I joined it will stay Strong so I just want to get a friendly humans i joined most of the clans to get a good family but I did not see any good family only PowPow was..I answe on my Pms if you cannot believe me you can try send me one and see how much time i will answer at you...My favourite mods are ABD and Boxshu and Judo. my style at abd to break enemy arm or suplexs or to make an normal open but at boxshu NoobLegacy teached me a Move and untill now I did not see any counter to it and this move is not famous and unkown.I post on forums when i need something like selling buying trading and any one to make to me a tex or something like this I got banned before because posting any shit because when I made an app to a clan they said you have 3 or 2 posts on forum so i tried to get up my posts..... untill I knew what is forum is....I joined Tb at 2015 I think and I knew it from my friends but when I was playing it they already left it When I joined I was totally a noob dont know what to do or even how to play but I just learned them by time untill i became a Blue belt I met some one whos name is Yanis kill he was black belt or 2nd black belt he helped me and told me about mods and what is Abd and judo and boxshu and we was friends untill i became a black belt and then he was banned I dont know why but he got banned I know alot of friends but all of them died now like Cobra and Old Gm and Tuna and Detacher......I am 21 y.o and I live in Egypt I was born in Egypt too....my hobby is swimming I won 2 medals before one 1st place and one 2nd place....... My life is about to go to Academy and come back home go study and play for like 3 hours and go to my train and after train go with my friends and go back home again..and Thats My life.I have alot of games But TB and LoL are the best to me I play some times Warframe and Minecraft and Paladins and Smite when my friends be with me..I have Discord and Team Speak and Skype too....

The app will let your eye hurts you but sorry

Discord: BeDo[Dark]#5677

Thank you so much for wasting your time for nothing... I will be waiting for the answer on my app <3 bye bye.....
Last edited by Darknesslor; Aug 16, 2017 at 12:48 AM.
Originally Posted by Darknesslor View Post
Hi,Wapow

I am So bad at english so promise me about what I will do know

My name is Abdulrahman and sometimes my friend call me Bedo.I want to join wapow to get a new Family Wapow is without me strong and If I joined it will stay Strong so I just want to get a friendly humans i joined most of the clans to get a good family but I did not see any good family only PowPow was..I answe on my Pms if you cannot believe me you can try send me one and see how much time i will answer at you...My favourite mods are ABD and Boxshu and Judo. my style at abd to break enemy arm or suplexs or to make an normal open but at boxshu NoobLegacy teached me a Move and untill now I did not see any counter to it and this move is not famous and unkown.I post on forums when i need something like selling buying trading and any one to make to me a tex or something like this I got banned before because posting any shit because when I made an app to a clan they said you have 3 or 2 posts on forum so i tried to get up my posts..... untill I knew what is forum is....I joined Tb at 2015 I think and I knew it from my friends but when I was playing it they already left it When I joined I was totally a noob dont know what to do or even how to play but I just learned them by time untill i became a Blue belt I met some one whos name is Yanis kill he was black belt or 2nd black belt he helped me and told me about mods and what is Abd and judo and boxshu and we was friends untill i became a black belt and then he was banned I dont know why but he got banned I know alot of friends but all of them died now like Cobra and Old Gm and Tuna and Detacher......I am 21 y.o and I live in Egypt I was born in Egypt too....my hobby is swimming I won 2 medals before one 1st place and one 2nd place....... My life is about to go to Academy and come back home go study and play for like 3 hours and go to my train and after train go with my friends and go back home again..and Thats My life.I have alot of games But TB and LoL are the best to me I play some times Warframe and Minecraft and Paladins and Smite when my friends be with me..I have Discord and Team Speak and Skype too....

The app will let your eye hurts you but sorry

Discord: BeDo[Dark]#5677

Thank you so much for wasting your time for nothing... I will be waiting for the answer on my app <3 bye bye.....

You have been Accepted
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]