Toribash
Actually seem pretty fun. Only started like now, but I think imma be playing more of this.

Username is quackers
h
Made a video introducing the game and how it works on a basic level.

Adding to the OP:

should be 1080p here soon, just uploaded
Last edited by Clay; Jan 31, 2016 at 04:52 AM.
Haha, I just haid a fun match with me (abbysian) against a Lyonar. Dude had the leg up on me from the start, basically forcing me into a corner, ended up concieding after he had 25 health, one brightmoss golem on the board going against a 24/24 shadow watcher.

He even used the thing that gives a minion +attack equal to its health two times on that shadow watcher before conciede
h
Looks really interesting, actually. Will download it and check it out.

One question, is it totally free? Are there options to buy your way through the game?
Your messed up world enthrills me
There are options to buy packs and such, but with the legendary and epic drop rates I don't see any reason to have to buy packs with real money at all in order to keep up.
Originally Posted by Clay View Post
There are options to buy packs and such, but with the legendary and epic drop rates I don't see any reason to have to buy packs with real money at all in order to keep up.

Okay, awesome. Don't think I'd be able to match you now. But, my username is: william4050
Your messed up world enthrills me
I'll add you in a bit when I get on.

Also I'm adding class rundowns and basic decks for each of the classes to the op. starting with lyonar. The lyonar one should be fully processed in about 10 minutes or less.
oh my god this game is so fun and addicting

if you're into ccgs and don't want to spend money, you should totally give it a try
i started playing since like 4 weeks ago, and i don't regret it at all
this game is soo generous, everyday you get to buy a pack just by doing daily quests, and crafting is cheaper compared to hearthstone.
also, you don't really need to craft super expensive decks just to rank up (some factions are more expensive though).
you can buy skins and cosmetics with in game currency (spirit, which you get by disenchanting cards) and that's a nice touch

the game just got updated with a new patch, this one had some balance changes and they buffed the daily quest system. the only downside is that now it will take more time to complete them
also, now you get 15gold per 3 wins. it used to be 2g per 2 wins but they said they want casuals to play more games or smth

theres a new expansion coming next week and everyone is hyped

and btw if you're a new player and wanna start with some gold you can use my referral code: vasic

heres the games discord
i just downloaded it and played for a bit
fun game
and free gold for you mr. vasic
im nyse if anyone feels like playing sometime