Toribash
Original Post
[REL] SPARRING_FROZEN_KINGDOM
About
War has come to the northern lands and two great generals go head to head in battle to put a stop to the deadly seige and save their fighting brave.

I created this mod early yesterday morning after a night of bad sleep having dreamt a nightmarish dream about an abandoned frozen city. The mod didn't turn out as bleak as I would have hoped. A snowstorm would have made a huge difference for the atmosphere but I found no way to simulate that while keeping it a working mod.
Not my most visually pleasing mod for sure but I'm happy with how it plays and testing it was a lot of fun, thanks to everyone who helped with that.

The selling point of the mod is the breakable floor, I spend way too long experimenting with difficult ways to implement it but having settled with an easier solution the results are satisfactory.
Cannonballs will hurl themselves and rubble towards the battleground creating a chaotic arena that gets more difficult over time. If you are lucky the ice keeps floating after being shattered but don't expect to come out unharmed if you get caught standing in the impact zone of a cannonball.

Featuring

128 objects, 16 moveable
Intermediate/tough level challenge
Stuff to get smashed through
Alternative winconditions

Screenshots

click

As always any and all types of critizism and comments are greatly appreciated. Do not hesitate to tell me whats up and down, also I will sticky any replays you guys post in the thread here for everyone to enjoy

The mod may cause lag on lower end PCs due to the high number of translucent objects, I recommend lowering your settings for a more enjoyable experience

Have fun
Attached Files
sparring_frozen_kingdom.tbm (28.9 KB, 57 views)
First replay. btw nice mod. quiet a good one :)
[insert generic quotes from certain players]