Ranking
Original Post
[2 questions] mac or pc? ATI Radeon 4670 HD o-o
mac or pc?
<- PC

<- Mac

also is an ATI radeon HD 4670 a good gphx card? :o
If you are concerned with how your computer looks then get a Mac, otherwise PC. And you card is decent, not great but not terrible either.
VERY IMPORTANT: THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE. IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT ME THEN PM ONAMIST.
Thier all both great but some pc's got great gaming graphic cards, unless you get a custom mac.
Weeeel, I've never seen a "gaming" mac ever. From my experience mac woulda kind of let you down. I guess windows would be an optimal choice..
"Can't see California with Marlon Brando's eyes"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"She isn't real.... Can't make her real"
Well the newest Mac Pros have an upgraded Xeon quad core, the 'Nehalem', and they can support the latest graphics cards. So they can be used for gaming. But they are bitch-loads expensive so I wouldn't recommend getting one. Stick with PC for gaming.
VERY IMPORTANT: THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE. IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT ME THEN PM ONAMIST.
You can get a gaming mac and for instance like I said you need a custom mac custom mac are a bit pricy to make, but it can run all window files, games, and etc and all mac files with a A graphic card of your choice any harddrive
Originally Posted by HoboJoey View Post
I'd buy this fancy mac, I use one myself - it's epic.

Indeed, I use a powerful mac as well. Though they're not that fond of games, they're working on making a cross-over program in which you can play PC games on mac. It's more of a Utility application. And most of the games on mac can be found in it's usual website, apple.com

Anyway, if you just want a simple computer, go for PC. True, mac is expensive nowadays. But if you can afford one, and make some profit out of it, you have no problem.
RIP ∑
master of the universe
Originally Posted by Palaxius View Post
Indeed, I use a powerful mac as well. Though they're not that fond of games, they're working on making a cross-over program in which you can play PC games on mac. It's more of a Utility application. And most of the games on mac can be found in it's usual website, apple.com

Anyway, if you just want a simple computer, go for PC. True, mac is expensive nowadays. But if you can afford one, and make some profit out of it, you have no problem.

kk palaxius and evry1 who said mac :o i have $1200 so far and also is it true tht yu can only play simple games on the cross over program (parrallels) the people at the apple store said yu can play any game, but my cuz said yu cant :o i just need $300 more dollars for the mac :P
Originally Posted by jetsnix View Post
kk palaxius and evry1 who said mac :o i have $1200 so far and also is it true tht yu can only play simple games on the cross over program (parrallels) the people at the apple store said yu can play any game, but my cuz said yu cant :o i just need $300 more dollars for the mac :P

Ok, Well can you tell us which processor the mac has? Along with the ram?
"Can't see California with Marlon Brando's eyes"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"She isn't real.... Can't make her real"