ES Recruitment Drive
Lol, you haven't even played a game, you can't ask people to pay all they have to join a clan where the leader has 0 tc and no expirence whatsoever
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
Ok you've played 1 game, you have no idea what you're doing
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
You haven't even bought the toriclan yet, and I'm pretty damn sure that you don't know how to run a toribash clan

No I'm not a fucking republican. What the fuck are you even talking about?

What the fuck is this? I'm pretty sure this guy is just trolling, cus he hasn't even bought the damn clan and he's also making random remarks to the republican party. I do not know why a clan mod isn't all over this to be honest. Then again I don't know if this is breaking any rules (cbf with looking them over)

Edit; A good point to add to this is making solax your "grandfather" and your clan bank. I don't even know how to reply to that.
Last edited by Jeffry36; Jan 8, 2013 at 07:55 AM.
VleniK|MrGarry|Fariz|Cerezo|Team America|
|Ethereal|RIP Source|
Originally Posted by Jeffry36 View Post
he's also making random remarks to the republican party.

Show me a quote where I made a remark to the Republican party. Go ahead, do it genius.