Toribash
Original Post
Hurricane Irma
So, as a Floridian, I'm gonna have to deal with Irma tomorrow night/early monday. Any other Floridians here who wanna give their opinion on the catastrophic damage it could cause, whether we deserve it for being Floridian, etc?
I'm not too worried. I live on a hill so if we don't get the really damaging winds, we won't be flooded. Our power and internet are going to be down for a few days, most likely.

I hope those down south that didn't evacuate are safe.
I live down south and around Miami area too so hopefully it won't be as bad, they said the eye of the storm was gonna go through Sarasota and Tampa. I hope everyone is safe and makes it through this
There's a woman who has like, 7 kids and is refusing to evacuate them. They supposedly live by the coast too. It's stupid.

Me personally, I'm out of its way. We are supposed to get some rain and some faster winds than normal because of Irma. But oh well. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
And there is me, living as an east european in Romania.
we only carry about bad politics and football (not hand-egg)
Damn, I'm down south, over at clearwater, and we're going to a shelter at like 5:00am. Gonna have a powerout sometime tomorrow too, hope you guys are alright
I live in Arizona, what's a hurricane?
I do know someone from IRL that moved to Florida with his dad, but not sure what part of Florida he's in.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
i got friends and moms got family down there hope yall safe and shit,prayers go iut to y'all theres rumours its going to hit VA and we are going to get fucked,so if florida dont get hit hard VA is next on irmas list and especially where i live in Norfolk theres meant to be bad flooding if irma comes our way but prayers out to you
fuck 12, free all my shootaz
Originally Posted by DruggedPanda View Post
I live in Arizona, what's a hurricane?
I do know someone from IRL that moved to Florida with his dad, but not sure what part of Florida he's in.

Don't think it matters what part of Florida you're in. The entire state is gonna get s u c c d.

On a more personal note, I don't have many friends that live on the east cost. a friend of mine lives in South Carolina, and another that lives in North Carolina. (just remembered my sister Also lives in South Carolina... I know more than i thought..) Also, my former store manager lives in Florida, rip him I guess. Luckily my Girlfriend just got back from vacation in South Carolina too.

Hope my friends enjoy the ride.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."