Toribash
Original Post
(FLAWLESS) Fighters Faction

Clan art by: xCaptKillx

About us: we're a fun and very active clan, I play every single day, I war as much as possible either solo if no one's on or with anyone who is on and wants to join.
We are allied with (Next) generation.
We are a new clan but definitely heading up the leaderboards quickly.

Rules: you must be a respectful member, which mean you say "good game" whether you lose or win, don't be stuck up, be mature and polite towards other players at all times, you must be active, I'd prefer if you played every day but every couple days is ok also. Do not disrespect the leader! Try to be a little more forum active if you aren't already. And most importantly be a good player at whatever mod it is you main in.

About the leader: I try to practice in every mod just in case, I main in boxshu, mushu, akido, and twinswords, I'm decent at sparring and judo. I'm polite and respectful, but I can get savage if need so don't test me or I'll have to make an example of you. I'm very active, I play daily, I host recruit server where me and other members go to private and wait for people to come and try out, it's usually pretty fun for us and the person trying out. I am 20 years old so I do not tolerate disrespect or immaturity, cussing and making jokes is fine, but there's a certain category of immaturity I don't tolerate. Anything else you want to know just message me.

To be redirected to the clan page to check us out click Here

LEADER: xCaptKillx

ways to join

1. the quickest way to get a reply, is to message me directly on The Discord Clan Chat
I will ask you to join a server on toribash to be tested from there.

2. Post Below your: Games played, any other account names, main mod or mods, and rank if you are ranked.

3. I check my forum direct messages maybe once every couple days so if you prefer to apply that way message me Here , make sure to include your games played, and what you main in but, it will not be an instant reply.

4. You can also look for the occasional recruiting rooms in game, just join, tell me what you main in, and I will test you.

Thank you for your intrest in (Flawless) have a nice day and good luck applying!
Last edited by xCaptKillx; Sep 25, 2017 at 06:46 AM.