Toribash
Original Post
[TEX]Demon/Void Head(Need Halp :( )
It's been a long time since i upload art here :o.(Too much CSGO lol)
Now i need some help with my head.
Im kinda out of ideas.
The on top of the head is done but i have no idea what should i add for the side and bottom.
CnC also pls.

Head

-My DeviantArt-
-Bad80-
first off fix your water mark I could easily steal it cause its vunerable for me to just paint over it second off I would recommend to make a stitched up mouth of some sort but thats just my opinion see ya good luck

Channel - ok
The main reason im not watermarking it because of it's not 100% done.
And thanks for the Cnc btw :3
-My DeviantArt-
-Bad80-
I tried to make more distance to his eyes.
It looks a bit better like this :3
-----
I add some futuristic stuff to him.
Im also a wizard like Harry,i can recolor them :3

-----

Head

Last edited by Bad80; May 8, 2016 at 04:05 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
-My DeviantArt-
-Bad80-
This new version with the red in it looks 1000x's better. Though the black space with no details around the eyes and nose and all of that area is just kinda killing it a bit. I would say add some details do that with a darker black color as to not distract from everything you already have. Really fucking nice head though.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
Maybe sepperating the mask part into multiple sections would be nice, other than that I'd say keep it pretty simple
P.S. This is an amazing head that deserves an amazing set, please turn this into a set even if its a simple one.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
hi.
i'm really not sure why people aren't already giving you cnc, this is a commendable amount of effort you've mustered and i respect that. i'll try my best to help you out here.

orange/black: overall look of the head is boring, it seriously lacks flow. you have interesting shapes going on for the head texture but you seem to enjoy separating them into pieces? things just don't link up and i find it bothersome, it just killed it for me.

blue: idk what kind of pattern you're going with here but they very much resemble tyre patterns which doesn't seem to make any sense since they come out of no where? i suggest you scrap it and try something else.

red: it looks interesting but what exactly is its purpose? i feel like you're adding excessive amount of elements which don't unite with one another. they're basically random pieces of nothing being forced to become something.

to conclude, i'm going to guess that you start off on a blank canvas and draw random things to make it a "head texture". you have this generic idea of a robot but you have no idea what you're working towards at all. i see a combination of a pig and a robot with face paint and tyres for ears behind a sheet of metal that covers the entire face. what you need a solid idea before commencing work. i'm not saying it's wrong to start without one but at least have reference pictures - it provides you with guidelines towards what you want to achieve. i would give you a more in-depth cnc but that'll all be useless unless you work on your foundation.

you're showing improvement and i really like that. march on dude.
Last edited by iAwesome; May 10, 2016 at 06:25 AM.
Thanks guys
IAwesome:Finally a cnc,yes im kinda out of ideas so i will change the (red) part that you mentioned.I really like the (blue) part,it looks sick in-game.For red glowing stuff,you are right,it was face paint but im not happy with it,so i change it i to neon thingy?
Thanks IAwsome(you are awesome lul)
Anyways,im asking how much this head will cost?
-----
A fact that i paint this in 2 layers :o
I sperate the top part,because it's not mirrored like the other
PS:I don't do set
-----
And if you wondering how it looks like in-game,im using it right now
Last edited by Bad80; May 10, 2016 at 06:56 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
-My DeviantArt-
-Bad80-