Toribash
Original Post
Saku's Market
Welcome to my Market!
Everyone is welcome here, as long as you're not trying to rip anyone off!

Looking for:

Full sets (Colors, textures, etc.)
Forces & Relaxes
3D Items
Hairs
Textures

Selling:

My entire inventory.

I buy misc, but at a lowball price. Please consider that misc isn't easy to resell, so in example, if a gradient is 6k in market, I won't buy it for 5k.
It'll be way lower.

TC, Items, art and USD accepted.

Please check my balance before offering something expensive!!
Last edited by Saku; Jun 16, 2019 at 06:14 PM.

Apathetic User
Awesome! I've been waiting for a thread like this, almost like a real market place. So people can come here to sell there stuff, essentially to anyone? And anyone can counter offer for an item? Sweet Thank you.

Anyways, I know you have that love potion!!! I've been searching high and low... Can I have for my ivory force, and cell shaded fists? What is an item in my deactivated you will be willing to trade? Most of what I have is worth more than 6k but hey we can work something out? I've got not a full acid set but it's valuable.
Originally Posted by Ezalor View Post
Armblade L 5k

Buying or selling?

Originally Posted by DjSmash182 View Post
Awesome! I've been waiting for a thread like this, almost like a real market place. So people can come here to sell there stuff, essentially to anyone? And anyone can counter offer for an item? Sweet Thank you.

Anyways, I know you have that love potion!!! I've been searching high and low... Can I have for my ivory force, and cell shaded fists? What is an item in my deactivated you will be willing to trade? Most of what I have is worth more than 6k but hey we can work something out? I've got not a full acid set but it's valuable.

Unfortunately my love potion isnt for sale, I looked for one for a really long time too, I'll let you know once it is though

Apathetic User
Originally Posted by edca View Post
[s]geta r

7k, it's only the right geta, and the full set has been selling for 20k a lot lately

Apathetic User
Originally Posted by reimu View Post
7k, it's only the right geta, and the full set has been selling for 20k a lot lately

but, but look at market
Originally Posted by edca View Post
but, but look at market

It's very highball on the market right now. Right geta was around 10k in market yesterday and a few days before it.

Apathetic User