Ranking
Re: longest jump kick decap
Yeah. I'm pretty worried someone's about to hit an optimal solution, and it might not be me.

btw 1980
Radioactive torso's description should be, "You have cancer like wow."
yay i think i win 2000m :P
\o/ _\*TORIGOD*/_\o/
狼座
Wolf, I don't think that's a record for two reasons. One: you do it from behind, and Two: you move uke. Also, I'm not sure breaking yourself to gain more distance is allowed- because if it is, I've got a 2500cm archery replay I'd just lo-o-ove to use.
I AM THE WALRUS

I AM THE EGGMAN
here's mine, lol i got 2001 haha wolf! but i did it from behind, does it still count? plus it took a REALLY long time, mainly because i suck :P

There's my signature now when do I get this free boat armed with plasma launchers you mentioned?
Let's go up in at least increments of 15 (guideline, not rule. As you guys get higher, 5 should be fine), and starting in front of uke. I think you shouldn't be able to move uke, either.

Originally Posted by 7upchuck
here's mine, lol i got 2001 haha wolf! but i did it from behind, does it still count? plus it took a REALLY long time, mainly because i suck :P

thats just wrong,
\o/ _\*TORIGOD*/_\o/
狼座
Originally Posted by skeletonman
yea what i meant by this is ONE jump

Seeeee?!

ONE.
[12:23] <Drugade> hello
[12:24] <Drugade> i have paid over my phone but i become my tc not!!!

You didn't even kick his damn head off, after all that time.

that was really lame no offence, i think i should get some credit because u never specified that i had to be intact, that it was from the front, and that i wasnt allowed to move uke, man u made me waste a lot of time.
\o/ _\*TORIGOD*/_\o/
狼座
I frankly find it insulting that you think we could be beaten so easily without the restrictions that you seem to have thought didn't exist.

Consider if moving Uke were legal. Then the attached replay would be a 4000 jump kick decap.

(It obviously isn't.)

Edit: reupload of the 1980 engage distance jump kick, and the not 4000 jump kick.
Attached Files
1980JumpKick.rpl (203.3 KB, 598 views)
not4000JumpKick.rpl (109.8 KB, 51 views)
Last edited by Dafe; Jun 17, 2007 at 10:14 AM.
Radioactive torso's description should be, "You have cancer like wow."