Ranking
That's some self spar you got there Fett
You've got skills!
I really liked that knee in the end. 9/10
Prokido: Nice how you caught your head and managed to keep it from dqing. 7/10 I don't like mp replays >:
Pro tk: Nothing too special there, but the decap was nice 5/10
Berserk 2: To bad you didn't get some dms from that first kick in the groin. The split was really nice but I think you could have gotten some more dms at the final kick. 8/10
Attached Files
Jisse - Random Perfected.rpl (174.7 KB, 6 views)
Jisse - A Silly Dream.rpl (322.4 KB, 4 views)
Jisse - Unedited.rpl (265.5 KB, 5 views)
Jisse - Edited.rpl (461.6 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by jisse; Jul 23, 2012 at 01:59 PM.
My nooby replays with playing around alone + extra (plant the bomb) :P silly name
Attached Files
Trick2.rpl (65.6 KB, 4 views)
Trick3.rpl (46.5 KB, 4 views)
Trick4.rpl (100.6 KB, 4 views)
Trick5.rpl (114.5 KB, 4 views)
Plant The bomb.rpl (57.2 KB, 6 views)
Oopy, you have to comment on jisse's replays first...
My kicks will give you U-NO-POO.
Hunters - Trespassers will be pwned.
oopy you just got your first warning for ignoring the rules.. Maybe you should read them again eh? Comment jisse's replays or I'll delete your post in the evening (~12 hours from now)

LT: Nope. Our rules state that the first time someone ignores this rule, he/she gets reminded. Warning start from the second offense onwards. Since he immediately did the right thing, he remains unwarned

2pro: I thought that changed in some point because so many ppl just didn't comment and there were no consequences of it..?
Last edited by 2pro4you; Jul 28, 2012 at 01:17 PM.
A proud ex-leader of the mighty [Hunters]
*click*
Oh I'm sorry about that D:

Jisse - Your moves on the silly dream look really natural, all relaxed and not too fast, and not too slow either 9/10.
Random perfected really was random and all, you got dismemberment to be easier, because I don't think a kick like that would dismember uke 8/10.
Jisse unedited is great, awesome landings over there, 9/10.
And jisse edited is good, shows your skills, must have been hard to move uke and you 8/10

Sorry all about the ignoring the rules
That's ok :P
But I didn't lower the dmtreshold on random perfected, I just got extremely lucky with that last hit
hey guys! long time. been innactive but heres some replays i whipped up.
Attached Files
kicvk.rpl (71.3 KB, 5 views)
stickslip.rpl (143.6 KB, 5 views)
sunstyle kick.rpl (79.9 KB, 5 views)
Get me mah juice Bitch.
ik where supposed to comment on others replays but... even if some people already did? in that case... srry lol.
Get me mah juice Bitch.